Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2016 7:38:41 PM EDT
You know the one I'm talking about.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably not, I don't think they even believe anything bad can happen to them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They still know bad things can happen to them. They just rely on Uncle Sugar to bail them out and carry them to air conditioned safety.

...and get them a new cell phone, updated. Not that old piece of shit they lost.

...and a drink. And I mean Aquafina...none of that generic crap you got back there.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt it. I mean, they don't even know what ejection port is, much less if a dick can fit in there.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Feminists dream that they cannot vomit.

Liberals dream that the police keep driving past.

Politicians dream that there's a camera shoved in their faces just as the bribe takes place.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They still know bad things can happen to them. They just rely on Uncle Sugar to bail them out and carry them to air conditioned safety.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know they "know" bad shit can happen to them. But I would guess that the think that stuff happens to "other people", thus they don't think about it enough for the problem to enter their subconscious with a negative outcome. If I am wrong and they do, they would eventually have "the dream" where their selection for self defense failed..

Or are we talking about the other one?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I doubt it. I mean, they don't even know what ejection port is, much less if a dick can fit in there.
View Quote

Fitting in is not the issue. Getting it back out is the problem.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know about "the dream"... but my hubby dreamed he was buying me a sandwich in a deli in NYC the other night. I don't really eat sandwiches and we're in Florida.  It's possible his dream could have escalated into a self defense situation if I hadn't started talking to him and woke him up.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Non-gun people? Yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top