Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/21/2016 6:20:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Another writ of when assholes collide.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Would blasting an air horn inside someone's vehicle be considered assault? Pretty sure the whole air horn thing is unlawful. I'd be curious to hear LEO opinions on that aspect of the vid.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#3]
He did not bitch about the police car or the bus
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Self rightous social justice warrior bike ride needed to be punched in the face. Butt hurt over Uber in the bike line but not busses or police cars and then has the nerve to chase the car and airhorn it? Fuvk him with a rusty dildo.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
And then he goes down a one way street, in the wrong direction, while riding on the sidewalk.  LOL
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Faggot on the bicycle is a pussy

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Pretty much a given...assholes colliding.

If that's your MO riding a bicycle or motorcycle you don't get my sympathy for bad outcomes.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Self rightous social justice warrior bike ride needed to be punched in the face. Butt hurt over Uber in the bike line but not busses or police cars and then has the nerve to chase the car and airhorn it? Fuvk him with a rusty dildo.
View Quote

Yeah, he was a little prick. Screw these bike riders.  He had no problem riding on the sidewalk and against traffic.  These assholes think that traffic laws only apply to cars and not to them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Bike fag. Should've  gotten out of the car and stuff his gay little horn up his arse.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Fucker wouldn't be able to ride that bike after having that air horn shoved up his ass.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder if he just rides around all day waiting for an excuse to be butthurt. Oh wait no I don't...
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Idiots who ride bikes on streets.  It would appear that he started the "assault" with the air horn in the car.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#13]
What is it about cycling the seems to attract a disproportionate amount of entitled babies?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Hoping for at least for a smashed front bike wheel. Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Cyclist is a douche.

eta: His YouTube channel is full of similar videos.

One of the titles

illegal pass + unsignaled pass)x4 + illegal honk + attempted/successful education
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow.  The airhorn thing probably constitutes assault.  Why would the rider think that was a good idea?  And, I'm really not seeing the "hit and run".

Oh, and chasing after the driver you just assaulted?  That's a bold plan.

And was this rider wearing a full face helmet?  I'm beginning to think the helmet thing is permanent, and not just for when he's on a bike.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#18]

I live in the sticks... the damn cyclist clubs love riding out here... fuckers wont move over unless you run em down.  theres no bike lanes just rural roads.  eff those dicks.

his you tube channel reminds me of those  dickheads that try to entice the police
into beating their asses.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

What is it about cycling the seems to attract a disproportionate amount of entitled babies?
View Quote
They believe that because they are not harming the environment, they are entitled to a certain status and smug while on the road. Pretty much what it comes down to.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Try riding a bike in town. I drive, too, but the number of oblivious drivers on their phone or doing their makeup or sipping their latte makes me furious.

I got hit by a woman 7 years ago. She said she didn't see me because she spilled her coffee in her lap.

It was unpleasant, to say the least.

ETA - I expect lots of flaming comments from the flamers on the board.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Cyclist is a douche and his full face helmet is gay...

I like the helmet cam setup he has though

-Avid Cyclist
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#24]
I swear, I do not understand why people do not understand that a reaction like 1:18ish on can be so much more beneficial to someone like the biker.

I despise bike nazi's but had I been on a bike and he hit me with his car I would win a Emmy or Grammy or whatever for the scene I would make in the street, especially if I had it on video along with his tag and face.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#25]
The car should have run over his stupid ass.

He went looking for trouble and found it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#26]
The laws of physics take precedence over the laws of man.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Published on Jun 20, 2016 <from his own video description>

Northbound on Hennepin Avenue just north of 12th Street, Uber driver, Minnesota license 400 UBR was parked in a bike lane. I tooted my horn as I rode past; the driver caught up to me and illegally honked at me and illegally passed me without signaling.

I caught up with the driver outside of First Avenue and tried to educate him on how to drive safely and legally around cyclists. He told me "tough shit," and to "go fuck myself," so I gave him some of my airhorn.

The driver then backed into my bicycle. Further down the road, he pulled a U-turn in front of me and hit me again with his side mirror.
View Quote

So, you can "toot" your airhorn right at the driver's window, but the driver can't honk at you - an claiming his honking is somehow illegal?
And, how on earth is it "illegal" to pass a bicycle without "signaling"?  Especially if the bike is in his own designated bike lane, and you are in the regular lane?
Admit to, and video yourself, blasting an airhorn inside of somebody's car?
Fabricating a "hit and run"?  Classy.  I bet the cops would have a great sense of humor about that.
Chase down the car afterwards, and get upset when he decides to change directions so you no longer have any "innocent" reason for "just going his way, anyway"? Ok.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I ride a bike, but this.  Fuck that douche
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Same song same verse.

That guy gets on his bike WANTING shit like that to happen. There are many like him. Those people are cunts.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#30]
That Uber driver displayed more patients than I would

That guy needs to be hit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Airhorn can damage hearing and is assault on the driver.

Driver was defending himself after that from psycho cyclist who was chasing him.  

Cyclist should have gone around and MYOB after that.

Anything else (the horn and verbal) instigated the situation that developed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The laws of physics take precedence over the laws of man.
View Quote
Unfortunately Darwin doesn't win all the time.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The car should have run over his stupid ass.

He went looking for trouble and found it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Could we please limit the bike vs car rage videos to the ones that aren't boring as fuck?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#35]
In for the hate circus.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And then he goes down a one way street, in the wrong direction, while riding on the sidewalk.  LOL
View Quote

Excactly .. constantly fucking bitching about people not respecting bikers then the self righteous pricks are breaking traffic laws all over the place is why I can't stand bicyclists.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Could we please limit the bike vs car rage videos to the ones that aren't boring as fuck?  Thanks.
View Quote

You're kidding, right?

That was hilarious.

Thanks OP
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#39]
fuck the bicycle douche..why? because fuck bicyclist douche..9 times out of 10 they are not obeying any road laws and get hissy when  callef on it...so   fuck them on principal
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#40]
I guess spandex makes riders more feisty...like a poodle type of feisty.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Excactly .. constantly fucking bitching about people not respecting bikers then the self righteous pricks are breaking traffic laws all over the place is why I can't stand bicyclists.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had one locally who learned the hard way about that. Certain times of the year, bike riders pretty much take over Fants Grove (just outside Clemson University). It's several thousand acres of WMA land, with 45 mph speed limits and curvy roads. Needless to say 40+ freaking college age bike riders in a huge cluster think they own the road. A while back one tried to argue physics with a dump truck and said truck run completely over his head. Bike helmet be damned.

I had a bike I rode around as a kid. About the 3rd time I had a beer bottle chunked at me by drunk teens, I wised up to the conclusion; screw this. Never been on one since.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah that was the cyclist doing all he could to piss off car drivers.  Fuck 'im.

"That's second degree assault sir you motherfucker."  LOL

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh cyclist, please tell me more about someone blocking your lane.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn 'Bikers.'
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fast forward 40 seconds. . . . You're welcome
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#46]
looks like he's deleting all the negative comments

maybe not

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuck em' both, cabbies are just as bad as cyclists. If they're not with fares driving slow as shit in our HOV lane, they're in the phone changing lanes without looking or signaling, trying to get from the HOV lane to their exit across 5 lanes of busy traffic.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Would blasting an air horn inside someone's vehicle be considered assault? Pretty sure the whole air horn thing is unlawful. I'd be curious to hear LEO opinions on that aspect of the vid.
View Quote

A DB level of 85 can cause permanent hearing damage.  The air horns start at 100db and go up from there.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#49]
The guy on the bike should be fitted for a cape and a spandex outfit with a huge letter "D" over his chest.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Biker is a douche.

Needs a beating
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top