Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2003 4:10:09 PM EDT
After about a 3 year dry spell, 30 cal ammo cans have shown up again at the West Palm Beach gun show.  Almost new condition.  7 cans for $20.  I also picked up two stripped Bushmaster lowers.  Oh happy day!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Surplus equip can be real bitch because buyers bid on huge pallet loads of whatever. They don't know what's in those pallets until the pallet is unloaded. I guess with the Iraq winding down there is going to be a few available.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Did the guy with the 50 cal cans show up?  He hasn't been at the last 3 shows...

I'm going sometime tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did the guy with the 50 cal cans show up?  He hasn't been at the last 3 shows...

I'm going sometime tomorrow.
View Quote

I believe this was the guy that usually has the 50 cal cans.  He also has surplus web gear.  When you walk in, he will be to your left in the front corner of the auditorium.  Nice guy.  He actually took the time and helped me pick out the nicest cans from his pile.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Was there any Class 3 at the show for sale?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't see any class 3 there.  I did see a Barret 50 cal that I REALLY wanted.  Not too many deals there either.  USA 20 round steel mags for $20.  Asian contract Beretta 92FS mags for $30.  One can definitely find better deals online, but it's still fun to go look.  I just don't really expect to buy much when I go to a gun show.  The beef jerky guy was there again, yelling at everyone to come try his jerky.  Something new I saw was a guy selling slot machines...SLOT MACHINES!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top