Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2003 1:17:16 PM EDT

I, personally, don't think the terrorists are gonna be stupid enough to attack the USA again.......but then again those guys are pretty damn stupid.

However alot of people are still scared, and the gov't continues to put the terror meter on high or whatever....

Do any of you anticipate an attack within the not-too-distant future??? If so, how, where, and when.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
buffalo-soldier

Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival

Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Our government is acting as terrorists. They are instilling fear into the public so they they will willingly give up more of their personal liberties.

... Just my opinion, YMMV
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Our government is acting as terrorists. They are instilling fear into the public so they they will willingly give up more of their personal liberties.

... Just my opinion, YMMV
View Quote

You've got a good point.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
A very good point!.....Indeed.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Only for definitions of good that include "stupid."
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
You guys don't get it, do you? There was AND STILL IS a bunch af fanitical fools around the world who WANT YOU, YOUR FAMILY MY FAMILY AND ME FUCKING DEAD !!!!
Yes, there is a domestic threat they are in the USA waiting for the oppertune moment to strike the proper target. And if you guys think that all pulled up steaks and split following September 11th, you're nuts. The ONLY REASON there haven't been more attacks is that OUR Government put a real hurt on their skanky asses. Money no longer flows like it did to fund these fucks. We have disrupted their communications system and killed their leaders or have driven them underground out of contact with their respective orginizations. To put it bluntly, they declaired war on us on 9/11/01,AND WAR THEY HAVE GOT !!!!

Our Government has spent TONS of money to protect all of us. They have done more for your personal security than a gun safe full of AR15's would do for you. In the State of Arizona alone , the Federal Govt. have given the State 2 million bucks worth of BOMB DISPOSAL HARDWARE and distributed it THEN TRAINED local forces how to use the stuff to protect YOU ! And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Yes, there are sleeper cells out there. Phoenix has a Muslim population of 45K to 55K with 100 + Mosques (both major and minor) to hide out in. Hell, the FBI locked down over 200 of the bastards after 9/11 in Phoenix ALONE !!!
The threat is stil real and is being persued in the largest "Domestic War " since the Civil War. You just don't know about it or hear about it because it is done so the bastards don't know how WE ARE HUNTING THEM DOWN !!!
 All this is designed NOT to have another event like 9/11. Could it happen again? Yea, tomorrow morning for all I know. But we WILL NOT SIT BY AND WATCH IT HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN !!
What would YOU do if you overheard someone plotting an act of agression against the USA?

And you think our Govt.is acting as terrorists. Maybe if you happen to be Saddam ! You guys are the ones our Govt. is trying to protect in spite of YOUR stupidity.

Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Did I say there wasn't a real threat of terrorism.... nope, no where in my post. What I was trying to get across but can't seem to due to your stupidity, is that our government is blowing things out of proportion... just like in Iraq. (Where are all the weapons of mass destruction?) Our government is using terror tactics to get oppressive laws like the Homeland Security Act passed.

Why don't you just hand over all your guns... you know the terrorists could get a hold of them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#8]
What is this fanatical opposition to the HSA about???

Guys, the pre-HSA federal law enforcement system was insanely stupid... As in [i]'Hans Blix could come up with a better system'[/i] stupid!

The HSA got the ball rolling towards what we really need: a single 'Department of Internal Security' replacing the FBI, DEA, ATF, Agreculture Enforcement, US Marshalls, Federal park rangers, the Secret Service's LE duties, etc... Why is this good? Because it gets rid of the separate administrative staffs needed to run all these separate agencies, and it keeps the glory hounds who currently run them from tripping over each other (or just tripping eachother up), witholding intel, and just plain doing anything they can to get THEIR PERSONAL NAME on the front page, national security be damned...

One Federal LE agency...

Less 'crat factor...

Better Security...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top