Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 8:46:58 PM EDT
Wow!  I didn't even notice.  And here I was going to raise all kinds of hoopla!  Oh well....
I'm glad to still be here amond such fine folks, even if I don't get to surf as much as I used to.  I will be back to normal once various issues get sorted out!

Whoo Hoooo!  Lookout ETH, here I come!
[;)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Now you get to learn the secret handshake and handsigns. As soon as the rest of us +1000ers get our 20 round Colts mag from you we will tell you these things.

Oh, you didn't know about the 20 round mag rule?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now you get to learn the secret handshake and handsigns. As soon as the rest of us +1000ers get our 20 round Colts mag from you we will tell you these things.

Oh, you didn't know about the 20 round mag rule?
View Quote

Yeah I heard about it.  Something to the effect of I have to sell all my 20 rounders to senior members for $99 a piece right?

[;)] Better put this in there!!!![;)]

(Don't wanna offend anybody!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top