Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2001 4:57:23 PM EDT
Ok.  The title is a bit inflamatory - but accurate.  Today's AZ shoot had no bozos.  Everyone showed good gun safety and handling.  Everyone showed a good attitude with no bad apples in the lot.  In fact, it was a great time (for me anyway).

Anti and I were both impressed by the caliber of shooters.  Anti said to comment that he is usually the best shot by far at these things but not today.  There were many very competent shooters.  I admit I kind of expected spray and pray type of shooters and that was not the case.  The quality of shot placement was excellent.  Now if I could borrow some younger eyes.........  

Of note is that the unreliable ARs functioned well, but we had one casualty when an AK fell apart on the line.  Oh well.

The only sad note was the excessive force used on the stuffed rabbit.  Shame on you Topcrest.  I told my wife about it and you are in BIG trouble dude. LOLs.

I think the only thing that could have made this a better shoot is if we had brought more/better targets.  Seems as if 10-12 people blasting away at a target shreds them quickly.  I know I will think long and hard about some more variety of targets for the next shoot.

Thanks all who were there.  I had a ball.

James
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
How is Anti?

Has he had the operation, and what's the prognosis?
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there next time...[^]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Crookshanks,

I left Anti in a bar about an hour ago.  We didn't talk a lot about the prognosis but as of yet no surgery.

James
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/p7f3566dfe2d6cbf2fbe0e72c66c53a29/fe9536bd.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was fun too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top