Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 5:50:28 PM EDT
I've been watching this auction and am thinking about bidding on it. The seller claims it to be a green label, "all Colt". It's at $360.00 now. Is this in the ballpark? The auction ends in about an hour.
AB
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't buy anything off ebay. I don't trust it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like the bolt might be wrong... considering the upper has no forward assist, why does it have the assist cuts in it?  I'm not an expert on early Colt, so I suppose they could have mixed and matched at the factory.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't buy anything off ebay. I don't trust it.
View Quote

I have used ebay alot, and have had very good luck.
AB
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]
It looks good for the price. Just a minor note about the seller: He's almost strictly a buyer. This is only his second sale. Not a great concern, but you should go into the transaction with your eyes open.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It looks like the bolt might be wrong... considering the upper has no forward assist, why does it have the assist cuts in it?  I'm not an expert on early Colt, so I suppose they could have mixed and matched at the factory.
View Quote

Naw, I didn't think that he was claiming the stuff matched. I can use the carrier/bolt assy in my A2. Thanks for the reply.
AB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top