Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 4:55:37 PM EDT
And I'll let you all in on it.

And don't even try beating me to the punch, the patents are already pending you vultures.

My invention.

DVD's are gaining popularity, right? Everyone has one... right?

All the popular video rental stores rent out DVD's, right?

Now how come everyone had a video cassette rewinder to rewind their movie tapes, and not one for your DVD's?!?

Well there ya go! They have a video tape rewinder, but why not a DVD rewinder?!?! I mean nothin worse than renting a DVD and some asshole didn't rewind it before he brought it back! Bastard.

So I'm gonna produce the first DVD rewinder and put it on the markets before those dirty horses at Sony try and come up with one!

ah HA!

Maaaaannn... I'm gonna be soooo rich! :D
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, man...you looking for investors? Count me in.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
You're gonna need both Metric & Inch to cover the World Market.

[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, Frank. I've already got patents pending for a DVD rewinder that [b]rewinds BOTH SIDES simultaneously[/b]!!!
You had a good idea, just a little too late.

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Amazing....

If you get rich from that then i'll sell you my patent for the CD rewinder.

After all, there are more CD's in existance than DVD's!!

[:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
man, that must be why none of my dvds play after the first time i use them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to Blockbuster Video and on their DVD's it says "Be kind, Rewind" and that is no crap. They better not charge me a buck fee cause I can't find a DVD rewinder in Wal Mart yet. Better get on it Frank.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#7]
...So I'm gonna produce the first DVD rewinder and put it on the markets before those dirty horses at Sony try and come up with one!

ah HA!

Maaaaannn... I'm gonna be soooo rich! :D
View Quote

OK.... so you got us beat - just make sure you have it manufactured in the good ol' USA and not in China - OK?!?!

[sniper]
The Sniper
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I showed a girl at work how to rewind floppy disk to improve performance by cranking on the hub ccw with a pen, she was doing it for a week or so!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, after you get rich, I have some ocean-front property in Arizona I'll sell you. Just let me know and I can give you all the details about it. There is even a buying bonus I'll throw in. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
you could call it "mr. dvd" - reminds me of the "mr tea" the father guido sarduchi was selling on snl in 1979.. put the mug in the bottom with a tea bag and pour the hot water in through the top, wait a few minutes and serve"

"remember boys and girls, there is a big christmas and a little christmas.  this year feels like a little christmas and you shouldn't spend more than 20 bucks.  mr. tea here is only nineteen and a ninety five..."

that is F*ing classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right off to the market and going to watch stripes tonight!!!!

steve
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I better start rounding up the children for the sweat shops to make theses gems :)
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#13]
frank, your a sick man. funny sh*t
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#14]
See my thread about making Khat Cola for the Somali market at AK-47.net.  I will be raking it in.

[url]http://www.ak-47.net/akboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000431[/url]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm making a home movie with about 20 women taking off their clothes and dancing around, but only in 5 minutes scenes, when another group of women come in and take off their clothes for 5 minutes, and so on...

I'm thinking about calling it "Stripper Clips", anyone wanna help produce and direct for me?

[i]Now that's the love you can only get...from 240 dollars...worth of puddin'...awwwww yeeeeeeaeah[/i]
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Just wait until my "tactical" magizine doubler hit the market. It will consist of a roll of "tactical" black duct tape. Just invert one mag and tape 2 of them together!!! But wait!!! Theres more "Tactical Tape"(patent pending) can also be used for weapon system accessories, yes thats correct "Tactical Tape" can be used to secure flash lights, laser sights, gerenade launchers and even scopes to your favorite assault style rifle, no need to spend big bucks on tactical rails that are prone to fail, "Tactical Tape" will hold them securely in place. "Tactical Tape" has 1 million other uses too, pants to big "Tactical Tape'em" car muffler dragging "Tactical Tape" it, wife running her mouth, you guessed it "Tactical Tape" to the rescue. Order now and you'll recive a second roll of "Tactical Tape" for free. We'll even throw in the bonus video for free, 101 uses for "Tactical Tape". So order now operators are standing by.
Yep the money will start rolling in as soon as I donate a few rolls to the Special Forces and Navy Seals and they make "Tactical Tape" an offical part of thier gear. With such a great product and endorsements I can't go wrong.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll have one of each, where do I send the check???[:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#18]
HEY!  You're on to something.  Proper marketing, this could be a winner.  Hell, if they can sell that Zap cleaner and fool you in to thinking it works AND sell that spray sh*t that instantly fixes leaks then your's should be an instant success.  Some people are so damn gullable.  Those are the ones that voted for Klinton and Bore.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I showed a girl at work how to rewind floppy disk to improve performance by cranking on the hub ccw with a pen, she was doing it for a week or so!
View Quote

[:D] ROTFLMMFAO [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top