Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 3:45:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah the drive in... the wife is an outdoorsy kind of gal. Many a pleasant evening was spent at the MacDade Drive In.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
So, are you expecting her to put "the moves" on ya?  
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Me and the Wife took a little vacation last week end and headed out to the sticks in the backwaters of VA. We got a cabin at Hungry Mother State park. Nice cabin,fireplace, kitchen, no phone or TV. It was like stepping in to the WAYBACK Machine

We drove past a drive in about 20 min's away from the park. Neither one of us has been to a drive in since we were kids. At home they closed down 20 years ago.

We saw XMan2 it was fast paced and for that type of movie we both thought it was a good show.

We were both surprised the old speaker on the box was gone and now the sound is broadcasted through the radio by FM. That was nice because it started to rain halfway through.

Drive In = Two thumbs up
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember going to a drive in in Granbury, Texas several years ago. I wonder if the place still exists.

TT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top