Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 3:27:35 PM EDT
today me and my team compeated in a state HS trap tourny. only one thing. one of our team members backed out, leaving us with 4 ( instead of five). we tried to get a replacement, but at 5:30 in morning, not an easy thing to do. we went anyway and took 0's for his score. we still beat over half the teams, and two guys i shoot with got in the personal top 5. it wasnt bad all around, but if this guy had showed up we would have put a trophy in our schools case.

my question is what to do to this beiotch that backed out. should i f*ck him up a little? he did cost me and my team a state title.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
First, why did he back out?  (IE, did he have broken arm/ housefire, ect.)

If retribution is neccessary, I would advocate a more creative approach.  For instance, xerox 1000 copies of a poster stating what he did and post them all over school and town, at the range he freqents, ect.  Embarrass him for being a puss.

Then again, there is always something to be said for "Southern Justice"...

Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
If he doesn't have a doctors excuse, mess him up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot 54 out of 100 in sporting clays.
Thought i was on Candid camera and they slipped me blanks, but i bought the ammo from myself.
Anyway i threw my gun in the lake [:)]
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I shot 54 out of 100 in sporting clays.
Thought i was on Candid camera and they slipped me blanks, but i bought the ammo from myself.
Anyway i threw my gun in the lake [:)]
You have Lakes in NV, or did you mean Dry Lake?
Eric the ammoman
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

...my question is what to do to this beiotch that backed out. should i f*ck him up a little? he did cost me and my team a state title.
View Quote

This is why we get concerned about HS students with guns....

You are kidding - right?  Remember zero tolerance....

[sniper]
The Sniper
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
well, he was kinda iffy some of the time about showing up to practice. he was bussy fishing for pussy(EVERY DAY??)but we figured as long as he goes even if he shoots bad, we will still do good. as for a reason he backed out, he must have had better things to do. i dont see how screwing some slut you pork everyday and hanging around with you loser degenerate friends is better than winning your town such an honor,  

the range we shot at is far away so we had to roll at 5:45AM.i was worried he wouldnt show, so i had a back up ready. the back up (who shot a zero in trap last time he shot) was really sick. he was our only option, as our school is vary small. we called the no show and he copped a poor excuse " im sick.....and....ahhhh.....i have to work....  
well, he dont have a job other than working in his dads shop on HIS car. it was poor at best. i will see what he has to say about it monday. now we have a desprite problem. i will probly save this one for a sepprate post, as it is most difficult.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The Sniper:
Quoted:

...my question is what to do to this beiotch that backed out. should i f*ck him up a little? he did cost me and my team a state title.
View Quote

This is why we get concerned about HS students with guns....

You are kidding - right?  Remember zero tolerance....

[sniper]
The Sniper
View Quote

yah, i dont really mean mess him up that bad. i was thinking somthing not so physcal. if i did elect to "fuck him up" using a weapon wouldnt be sporting. he probly wont play paintball in this area anymore, that i can tell you. and were not taking him to the mitchell SD shoot, as far as further retrebution goes, we will see how he handles this monday.

also when i said F*** him up, i was still pissed off, as i just had got home from the shoot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like you should have replaced him a long time ago...  don't really care about the details of why he might have been unreliable.

We really do need to remember that there are probably plenty of anti types out there that follow these forums.  Let's ask ourselves - "Would we like to be quoted by them using our posts here?"

[sniper]
The Sniper
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#9]
thats the problem we have no body else that can shoot AT ALL. we are in a bad situtation. if we can get someone who can shoot at least a 20 per round after a summer of practice, we can go back, take first place, and set a new event record. but we have NO one. this really sucks, BTW they have t obe from our school so that limits us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top