Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2001 2:47:26 PM EDT
It was an excellent shoot, even though I was a half hour late.  I think about 15ish people showed up, many guns, much ammo.  We had a full auto M11/9 and an integrally suppressed Ruger 22/45 along with a shitload of AR15's, a Steyr Aug, and a coupla AK's.

Everyone there was great, no incidents or accidents.  A firing line was established and kept, and everyone used good, plain common sense.  

I'm not sure that bear, horse, or rabbit will ever be the same again.  You see, we shoved a pole up the ass of the of a bear and a rabbit, shot them to hell.  And the horse, we just kinda tied up about a 100 or so yards out.  All were shot up beyond recongnition, then I proceeded to bayonet the rabbit's head and shoot it off of the blade.

We got a group photo of the shoot, so hopefully, I'll be able to post that on here soon enough.  Many smiling faces having a merry old time shooting things in the desert.

It was great meeting everyone, although I am sorry I didnt get a chance to say goodbye to those that left before us.  It's unfortunate that the PRKers soon to be AZers didnt get to join us.  I guess that gives us an excuse to do it again real soon.

Thanks everybody for being a responsible, fun loving shooter.  Words cant describe how much I enjoyed myself.  I hope you all feel the same.

I'll see you at the next one!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Topcrest,

I didn't see this post when I wrote mine.  Thanks for organizing the event.  I thought it went extremely well.  of course, I think the rabbit has a bone to pick with you, but....

James
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Man,
that would of been fun to see, but Jimmy said the rabbit had it comming.  
c-rock
[url]www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I can just guess what's gonna happen when PETA gets ahold of this link......

[sniper]
The Sniper
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Rocking Good Time !!! [:)]

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I just wanted to say thanks everyone, I had a great time, hope we all can do it again.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I HAVE VIDEO OF THE WABBIT EXPLODING! AND LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF! I should have pics from the shoot by tomorrow morning.

P.S. Hey Topcrest lemme borrow ur AR so i can break it. Would only be fair so that your AK doesnt feel singled out!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:36:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Come on PLeeeaaassseeee I broke mine today.
When i got home i popped my upper off and my recoil spring shot out of the stock!
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#8]
When you are shooting with a bunch of guys that can consistantly hit a 2" steel pipe sticking upright out of the ground at 50yds, offhand, rapid fire and iron sights, you know you are in very good company.
View Quote

I guess I forgot to mention that this was being done with "jimmybcool's" ultra-custom 1911... Not too shabby huh..?
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#9]
DANG I can't believe I missed this [:(]

PLEASE post some pics.

TOPCRUST (sorry but i got that from shawn) let me know when you host the next shoot. Maybe when TREETOP moves in ?

Sorry I missed all you AZ guy's
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Cool pics. Looks like you fells had some fun. I hope more folks from around the country have get togethers. Maybe I`ll make it out there. I promise to wipe my feet before leaving California.
Hey, why is that guy shooting between his feet?
Is that the way to get small groups?
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the pic's

Now I'm really "pissed" that I missed this.

God Speed to all...

"Touch not the cat bot a Glove"

Clan Gow!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks all. had a load of fun.

M1A-A1, hope to see you at the next shoot.

Thanks for all the once fired brass!! It'll keep my busy reloading for a while.

[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top