Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 1:43:57 PM EDT
I just about fell off my chair.  CNN had a lady officer wrestling for her gun with a bad guy.  A monk come over and snatches the gun and points it at the bad guy.  The officer is still fighting with the perp and not winning until a huge lady comes over and literally falls on the bad guy pinning him to the ground!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#1]
BUAH HAHAHHAHA!!!
I SAW THAT TOO!!!
THE FAT LADY JUST WALKS OVER AND PLOPS ON TOP OF HIM...

On a serious note, you notice how he had his finger off the trigger the whole time?
That's a cool monk.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
They grow them BIG in TEXAS!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
were did you see this! I,ve got to veiw this video.

I wonder if the monk would have shot the perp if need be.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Can somebody PLEASE host this, I have to see it!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can somebody PLEASE host this, I have to see it!
View Quote

Ditto! Someone has to have it!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#7]
we all really need to see a picture of this!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#8]
It was on the Today Show this morning.  Check their website.  This must mean GOD is a gun owner!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They grow them BIG in TEXAS!
View Quote

[url=http://www.mensfitness.com/mens/superfeat/010203/houston.html]Houston #1[/url]

HOUSTON, TX—Rank: 1st Fattest

Houston, we still have a problem. And it has less to do with Ken Lay and Chuck Watson than with Lay's Potato Chips and chuck roast.

For the third year in a row, Houston wears the Fattest City crown. A lot of people here weigh as much as Rockets rookie center Yao Ming, but almost none of them has the excuse of standing 7'5". There's no lack of gyms, health clubs and sporting-goods stores, but they must be selling quesadillas on the side, because residents report poor levels of exercise and sports participation. Given the region's climate (hot and humid), air quality (abysmal) and relative lack of outdoor recreation, staying active presents a Texas-sized challenge. And with its love of junk food, Houston is a vastrodome of bad nutrition.

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#10]
[url]http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/05/20/eveningnews/main554869.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#11]
It was in the CNN NewsPass on AOL.  I cant find the clip anymore.  I think CCN took it off because it put guns in a positive light!

You have to see it in motion, the lady comes up the scene and literally pancakes the guy.  Not very graceful, but very effective.  

The town is having a get together to honor the two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top