Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2003 11:18:04 PM EDT
Friend of a friend came across a new in the box Sig Sauer P220.

$200!  The guy who had it never fired it and needed cash ASAP.  He had that baby transfered real quick!  It's a W. Germa Sig.  I hear they bring higher prices.

Ed for spelling
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure, rub it in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Your buddy so so ASS REAMED!!! Oh man he got robbed of 200.00!!!

As a fellow gun owner I hate to see him suffer SO... I am willing to reimburse him the 200.00 and I will take the gun off his hands.

I am only offering because I am a nice guy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the pistol this afternoon, fucking A1 brand new in the box!.  

I have a P226 in 9mm made in W. Germany that a guy offered $600 to me.  I've only shot half a box though it, so a P220 at that price would have made a nice safe partner and I  would have been stupid to pass up even in my fucked up finacial and domestic situation.  But things like that never happen to me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:42:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I picked up a very clean 1950's M1 Garand for $250 from a guy I worked with. Same deal, he needed cash fast. I felt bad.........but not THAT bad! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw the pistol this afternoon, fucking A1 brand new in the box!.  

I have a P226 in 9mm made in W. Germany that a guy offered $600 to me.  I've only shot half a box though it, so a P220 at that price would have made a nice safe partner and I  would have been stupid to pass up even in my fucked up finacial and domestic situation.  But things like that never happen to me.
View Quote

I don't mean to HJ the thread or anything but how are sigs as carry guns? i know their rep, i'm talkin as far as concelability. there is one at a local shop thats been sitting waitng for someone to come and give it a good home. it has a 4in barrel, but both my other guns have 5in or just under 5in barrels and realy are not the greatest as carry guns durring the warmer parts of the year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top