Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2003 7:35:35 PM EDT
Can sombody please tell me where insanity is not the rule of the day?[%|]

A place where those incharge are not more insane than the criminal factor they are supposed to be delivering the populus from?

A place where honest work can be done for an honest wage... a place where you don't have to stab, coerce, fanegle, dupe another to make it to your next job performance review or raise?

a place where one does not have to drive several hours each way to work everyday just to avoid living in a crack neighborhood that may be closer to work but definatly not safe to live?

I live in so.cal, make ok money live in a decent neighborhood,
seperatly all of these factors are great..

but to try and put them all together and make a life is impossible to do here.[BD]

I'm ready to bail out of this airplane called so. cal, with lunatics at the controls and a way overloaded capacity...

we have 600,000 imigrants moving in every year, another half million transplants from other states. more restrictions on business than a communist government and no end or relief in sight.

so where is a family to go?
where to start looking?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
we have 600,000 imigrants moving in every year, another half million transplants from other states.
View Quote

That's odd. Every other state in the union complains about the same amount of immigrants from California.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have lived in 3 Major cities all of them are usualy like that.  Job stuff is based on what your doing and where you work.

I do think people in charge here are abit more sane.

Augusta Ga aint that bad, has its downpoints I moved back here from Buffalo NY.

I hated Dever myself
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
hey kar98...that's because when a state is squeezed like california is, what ever is forced in to it, a similar amount is forced out...

unfortunatly, as the other parts of the country views these california idiots invading their respective states, these are the more intelligent of the californians that have enough sence to recognize a sinking ship when they see one, however the vermin that are infesting california are actually more idiotic and ignorant than the residents they force out.

now that's scary!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top