Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2003 2:22:32 PM EDT
Anyone have or seen one of these? Thought it would be good for camping.

[img]http://www.seemans.co.uk/images3/WonderWash.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.seemans.co.uk/images3/WonderWash2.jpg[/img]

Do Laundry in 2 Minutes!

Wonder Clean Pressure washer cleans with very little water and soap in only 2 minutes! Cleans a small load of about 8 adult shirts or 2 pairs of jeans.

When warm water is sealed into the airtight tank, the heat causes the air to expand, building up pressure. This drives the soap and water into clothing and along with agitation pushes the dirt out. Requires no maintenance and there are no moving parts to malfunction or rust. Safe for delicate fabrics, instructions included.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats what I was thinking as well. I may have a chance to get into a unit thats going to Iraq, and I suspect laundry facilities are few and far between. I am seeing them from $39 to $59

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:29:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I just cant see that thing getting 2 pairs of dirty jeans clean. It maybe great for shirts and delicate stuff.

I will stick to the 5 gallon bucket and 2 minutes of work after a 20 minute soak. Then I still can use the bucket for all the other stuff a plastic bucket is good for. What good is a washer machine after your done with it.

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:51:48 AM EDT
[#5]
They are still sitting in the funky water when your done, right? It might not take much water to wash in but you still gotta rinse the soap out of them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#6]
they must not work very well...we'll be shooting one at bulletfest IV in a few weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top