Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 7:32:19 PM EDT
Just finished watching a show about Hitler on CBS and he reportedly killed homosexuals because they were homosexuals (among other groups) if it's not mostly propaganda.

I don't think I'd kill all the homosexuals but a good dose of re-education would seem like a very good thing.

What do you guys think? Are ya homophobic?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]

[b]Are you Homophobic?  [/b]

------------------------------------------------
Main Entry: [b]ho·mo·pho·bia[/b]
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'fO-bE-&
Function: noun
Date: 1969
: irrational fear of, [red]aversion to[/red], or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
------------------------------------------------

[b]Yes.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quit looking at my ass you FAGGOT!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]
They creep me out, but I don't wish them any harm. They have the right to be gay, as gross as it is. I just don't want to see any more gay parades and such. What they do in their bedroom is their business.

Now once you get into things like gay couples adopting, well, thats a whole other issue.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Using The_Macallan's definition then, yes.

I do not fear homosexuals.

I do not discriminate against homosexuals.

However, I do not knowingly associate with homosexuals.

I have read that 1 in 3 males are gay.

[size=1]looking up, looking down[/size=1]

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it is really sick and it seems like America is starting to accept them. The company I work for will even let employees who have "same sex partners" to put them on the companys insurance plan. Now if your partner happens to be the opposite sex your on your own.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I certainly do not fear them nor is my aversion irrational, so NO.

I have no use for queers but I do not harrass them or advocate violence against them.  What they do in private is their business; what they do in public is another matter.  They most assuredly are unfit as parents.  I know a few and they mind their own business.  I do not call them friend nor do I trust them but we get along.  I know what they are and they know I don't approve.  We just leave it at that.

I refuse to give them any status as a "protected" group or call them some PC name such as the perversion of the word "gay".  There are adequate laws against assault and murder to deal with crimes against them, why special laws?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top