Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 7:16:21 PM EDT
I got to thinking about the huge influx of posts relating to MARPAT, and all the "IBTL" nonsense.

I want to word this carefully because I don't want to indicate that I think anyone here is at fault or promoted the case. My thoughts were more of a social experiment on how individuals behave as a group interaction in a given environment. All that psychology crap I read has kicked in.

Think about what happened and other boards you may frequent.

Just a pondering.....for people knew at some point the line had to be drawn. Did *it* in some way encourage them press the issue? It would be no fun or have no consequence if it didn’t. It is allot like farting in class.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted on two MARPAT threads.  In one I got into some stuff with fellow members over a small issue, which is NOT why I come here.  I come here to exchange ideas and thoughts, not insults.  I decided, before the locks, that I wouldn't post anything else in a Marpat thread unless I were to buy some.  That's my take on it.

TS
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeez, this MARPAT thing was like a big internet riot!

GO GOPHERS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top