Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 4:09:41 PM EDT
I am taking a Tac Rifle course this Thurs in Sac with TFTT (www.tftt.com) I took combat shotgun last year with Max and had a blast. Great overall class with quality drills and instruction.

I am going to use my M1A std w/ Aimpoint shooting Portagee 7.62 NATO. I'll bring my CAR97 as back up in case I can't swing that big pig around all day.

Here is a quick outline of the course

In the hands of a competent operator, the Rifle is without a doubt the most formidable weapon available. This program covers both long range and close quarter rifle work. The classroom instruction is in-depth and the students are presented with a wide variety of live fire drills and scenarios. Course content includes:

Zeroing the Rifle

Estimating Range

Calling Wind

Engaging Multiple Targets

Speed Reloading

Stoppage Drills

Weapons Retention

Structure Clearing

I'll write up an AAR if anyone is interested. I am also planning to take Optical Rifle and High Risk Environment with him...if there are any medics here, he has a new Combat Medic Course that might be of interest
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:36:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Will do..
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish I could go to.

Have fun
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Just so you know TFTT also does remote training and group training. So if you can get some friends together you might be able to get some training in your area.

I am totally excited about this...can't wait to see the difference between my M1A and my brother's AR (who is taking the course with me) Should be fun to watch my plates fly and his simply fall
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just so you know TFTT also does remote training and group training. So if you can get some friends together you might be able to get some training in your area.
View Quote

I get about 50 of my friends together once a month here . [url]http://blackwaterusa.com/new/index.html[/url]
[img]http://blackwaterusa.com/new/images/overhead.jpg[/img]

I am totally excited about this...can't wait to see the difference between my M1A and my brother's AR (who is taking the course with me) Should be fun to watch my plates fly and his simply fall
View Quote

It should be fun for your brother to hit the plate twice before it falls
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top