Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 11:53:30 AM EDT
how come I never hear these people saying anything except there anti-nra mumbo-jumbo?
Oh, i bet they never ever have internal fights.
how come they never go on CNN and kick ass? They talk a tough game but they don't get any progun leaders in the senate or congress. At the time of the 94 ban didn't the dem's control everything.How come the goa didn't block the ban.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
[url=keepandbeararms.com/information/XcInfoBase.asp?CatID=175]"kick ass"[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm an NRA member...I am holding my tongue on all these groups until this piece of shit law sunsets.

I have spoken up to the NRA folks though.  I am not a member of GOA as I haven't seen an active membership here in VA.

Anybody know if there is a chapter in VA?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
[url=www.gunowners.org/]Gun Owners of America
[/url]
8001 Forbes Pl Suite 102
Springfield VA 22151
PH: 703-321-8585
FX: 703-321-8408
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]
My "google-fu" must be weak lately.........[:(]

The damn thing is HQ'ed here.......holy shit.  Why didn't I know?

I suck.....me-->[slap]<--me
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#6]
All I ask is that you remember that I did help out when the baseless and hateful accusations of me not contributing arise.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All I ask is that you remember that I did help out when the baseless and hateful accusations of me not contributing arise.
View Quote

Lies, all lies.....[;)]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#8]
i belong to both the nra and goa.

the goa was founded in 1975...the nra in 1871. in 1994, the goa was a very small organization. it still is, in many respects.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#9]

I still don't understand the [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=186705]GOA Ratings[/url]

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm an NRA member...I am holding my tongue on all these groups until this piece of shit law sunsets.

I have spoken up to the NRA folks though.  I am not a member of GOA as I haven't seen an active membership here in VA.

View Quote

ED, you may wanna get ahold of Chimborazo. That boy is flat out ACTIVE in VA......
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, he has led me to bitch slapping a few reps and senators from Virginia via emails and letters.  I get the VCDL email every so often.

He IS the MAN!!!

ED, you may wanna get ahold of Chimborazo. That boy is flat out ACTIVE in VA......
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#12]
what good does it do that the small groups always bash the NRA. It would be nice if everyone would stick together.remember the NRA helps get pro-gun people elected and helps put pressure on the the ones who go back on there word. I really don't like those anti-NRA ads I see in the shotgun news.what good does it do! I support all pro-gun groups. Spend the money on better ads. like telling people about the gun control acts in germany and how it could happen here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top