Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 10:33:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Whoa...this gives me an idea....Lots of groups have "group cruises", so why not us !!!
Lets take over one of those ships and have some fun !!
I know they allow trap shooting off of the ships, so why not shoot some real ordnance.
We could have them tow a target or two behind the ship [;)] or maybe a on land shoot in Alaska ??
What do ya'll think ??
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Whoa...this gives me an idea....Lots of groups have "group cruises", so why not us !!!
[;)]
What do ya'll think ??
View Quote

I dont know.......with all the Gay going around it may be a bad idea. That winking does'nt help your cause...........even if you have a "manly" sig pic.

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[;)]
What do ya'll think ??
View Quote

I dont know.......with all the Gay going around it may be a bad idea. That winking does'nt help your cause...........even if you have a "manly" sig pic.

View Quote

And just what does that make your sig pic then ?
Frankly, it looks a bit, ummm, gay.
[BD]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Me and the wife are always talking about trying a crusie. How was it?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[;)]
What do ya'll think ??
View Quote

View Quote

And just what does that make your sig pic then ?
Frankly, it looks a bit, ummm, gay.
[BD]
View Quote

Gay?
I changed the sig pic, just for you [;)]

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
How about a Bulletfest cruise! Wheee hawwwwww!![beer]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Enjoy your cruise.  Southeast is my favorite part of Alaska.  I'm all for drilling the desolate and barren ANWR plain, but hands off logging the Tongass forest!  Very beautiful place.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:32:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are so many feds, state doj, mjtf and agent provocateurs on here, the ship would sail straight to Cuba and all of the civilians who signed up would find themselves being unloaded right into the Guantanamo Bay prison camp.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#9]
How about a cruise for the inDUhviduals?

Then sink that fucker on their way to france.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top