Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 11:51:41 AM EDT
Looking for a public rifle range in northern Twin Cities...Anoka/Elk River area.  Please help.

Spray
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
For rage in your area, try rush-hour traffic or the local NOW chapter.

Oh, you said "range".  It's either the NSSF.org or the NRA.org that has a "places to shoot" link.

oops - here it is [url] http://www.wheretoshoot.org/[/url]

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out the [b]Minnetonka Game & Fish club.[/b] Don't let the  name fool you, I believe it's  right outside ELK RIVER.

I will be renting a house in Albertville again this summer. My company got the Northwest Metro contract for natural gas, cable tv, power and telephone instalation. I need a place to shoot also.

We start again Monday. It's been a nice(long) 4 months off. I tried a job in Maple Grove two weeks ago but there was still too much frost.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
prk...the page cannot be displayed.

ps.  How do you do the "quote" thing???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top