Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 9:40:27 PM EDT
At work all night just wondering what they said.

"we are so full of sh*t it is just amazing, so we lied about everthing please watch fox news"
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I was'nt too happy with it all the did was prove a pre-ban dose the same damage as a post-ban. And the only reason they are baned is because of cosmetic features. They did'nt say 1 word about trying to pass the full-auto AK off as a AW
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was'nt too happy with it all the did was prove a pre-ban dose the same damage as a post-ban. And the only reason they are baned is because of cosmetic features. They did'nt say 1 word about trying to pass the full-auto AK off as a AW
View Quote

That would be admitting to a mistake and the left media wont do that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a video link in the other thread near the end if you missed it.

Ahh, heres the small version link [url]http://www.patriotarms.com/cnn/wolf_awban_small.mov[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:11:44 AM EDT
[#4]
well they are a bunch of jackasses.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

A full auto AK IS an assault rifle. a semi-auto ak is not.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Very true.

Guess they just forgot thr quotation marks
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#7]
All this did was show the anti's that the gun is basically one in the same and they will push for a total ban.  I think it was a lose lose situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top