Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 8:38:24 PM EDT
are their plated tips just as good as rainer, or worse? free shipping is making me want to try em
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
My friend gave me a thousand 240g .429 for 44Rem Mag & Spl. They worked okay for me. I had some OTHER mfgr's copper plated bullets that didn't shoot well at, i.e. they key-hole. The Berrys didn't have that problem. If the price is right, give it a shot, pun intended. IF you order some, let us know your personal experience, I would be curious.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Better than rainers.
View Quote

Sorry, forgot to say,
I don't know if the Barry's are better than Rainers, never shoot Rainers, just shot the Berry's.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shot both. I'd say the Berry's are slightly better than Rainiers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Where does west coast bullet rank?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where does west coast bullet rank?
View Quote

OT: I have shot both brands, I think Berrys and West Coast are about the same, I can't tell the diff. personally. I get whatevers the cheapest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top