Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 5:30:57 PM EDT
Wife wants a new car. She can't decide.  We kind of want a tuna boat but the SUV (we've always had one and will keep the Pick up) seems so much more practicle.  Going skiing and trips to the UP would be nicer in the Cady but the Envoy will hold more shit and we can get to it while we're cruising.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a truck guy, so you know what my suggestion is [:D]. I have my eye on the Dodge Ram 4 door pick me up truck, MAYBE next year.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Id get the Cady myself, I never have been happy in any truck or SUV that I drive.  Now if you want something fun and cheaper get a 94-96 Impala SS I like mine great and its big and holds alot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top