Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 4:34:27 PM EDT
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3608755251&category=36257[/url]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]
$20 for a USA 30 rdr....well,if you're gonna be stupid you have to be tough!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
that's where i recommend everyone to get rid of their USA mags.  i've sold a few on there.  the clear eagle mags don't go for much though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive sold lots of USA mags on ebay, I always am clear in the description that they are USA mags. But they go for alot of $ I sold a USA 65rnd Frankenmag for like $70
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Its called Capitalism. You simply capitalize on someone elses situation. I've bought plenty of Orlite mags for $7.99 and resold them for $15 or more. The other guy's situation could be that he is desperate, stupid, or just didn't give a shit how much they are worth. I was happy with my profit and he was happy with his mags. I spent $20 at the Flea Market for an Army Survival Vest and ebayed it for $48. I bought an old double hose SCUBA regulator at a pawn shop for $10 and ebayed it for $354. I LOVE ebay!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top