Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 2:38:50 PM EDT
I dont know about you, but I've been getting "here, sir ....this is a copy of us notifying you of your privacy in this transaction with us from hospitals, CCcompanies in the mail n' a host of others too.[b]YOU __ TOO? PayPal(never signedonthatcrap) sent me a email about my account? WTF?.....I DONT HAVE ONE!!! Identity theft sounds unlikely at this point.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes in hospitals LW, but in ALL CC statements as well, ALL bank statements as of 4-03. Any equity or other similar type statements.......This seems like MORE CONTROL.-->  Not the good kind, insurers turning you down so their odds are influenced etc. AS I said my LOCKED baggage WAS BROKE OPEN and a insert placed inside saying since the "Patriot act" its my tough shit![pissed]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]

I got those shoved in my face at the eye docs a few weeks ago. Gave them right back un-signed. I was a self pay, so I figure the information belongs to me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:26:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The PayPal email WAS an attempt at ID theft.  Good you did not fall for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top