Posted: 5/19/2003 1:55:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Did ya get out ok??? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I read the article and saw the attached pictures.

I didn't see any agents in black. They all appeared to be wearing khaki Royal Robbins pants, blue polos and those cheesy FBI raid vests (Blue Point Blank vest with lots of pockets). I didn't see any agents in black. And how do you know they were carrying MGs? Most FBI agents I deal with have MP-5/10s with S-E trigger groups, or are carrying personally-owned M4-type carbines. I didn't see any pictures of MGs with the story. And so what if they were carrying MGs? You have a right to own MGs in Nevada, and so do the feds (and the feds might actually have a little more reason to NEED an MG).

So they were serving two search warrants on two mob-affiliated strip clubs that are apparently involved in some kind of bribery of elected officials scandal. SFW? As far as I am concerned, the feds SHOULD be raiding the mob as often as they can, and they outha bring out the big guns every time. We don't need these vermin to peddle their crap to any more generations of Americans. Screw the mob.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice job Wolfpack!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in a strip club that got 'raided' for 'violations of community moral standards', or some such bullshit, once.

It was quite fun telling the cops that I was not answering a single question without legal representation and to either arrest me or to leave me the fuck alone, as I sat at a table in the back with a 'friend' (actually she was a friend, She had been a waitress at a bar I had been a bartender).
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad they caught all the terrorists and anthrax-mailers so that they can spare dozens of agents to hassle political enemies.

I'm glad that Ashcroft has made such headway in changing the FBI's culture.  They've gone from murderous thugs who hate religious and political minorities to murderous thugs who hate "scarlet women".

(I'd add a sarcasm smiley, but I hope it's not necessary.)
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe the FEDs just wanted free lap dances.

Did you find the nearet stripper and say, "Hold me" when they raided?

Hopefuly you had a stripper on your lap when the FEDs yelled, "don't move".

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I read the article and saw the attached pictures.

I didn't see any agents in black. They all appeared to be wearing khaki Royal Robbins pants, blue polos and those cheesy FBI raid vests (Blue Point Blank vest with lots of pockets). I didn't see any agents in black. And how do you know they were carrying MGs? Most FBI agents I deal with have MP-5/10s with S-E trigger groups, or are carrying personally-owned M4-type carbines. I didn't see any pictures of MGs with the story. And so what if they were carrying MGs? You have a right to own MGs in Nevada, and so do the feds (and the feds might actually have a little more reason to NEED an MG).

So they were serving two search warrants on two mob-affiliated strip clubs that are apparently involved in some kind of bribery of elected officials scandal. SFW? As far as I am concerned, the feds SHOULD be raiding the mob as often as they can, and they outha bring out the big guns every time. We don't need these vermin to peddle their crap to any more generations of Americans. Screw the mob.
View Quote

It's all a matter of melodrama.  Some people have such a need for it that when real life can't supply it they manufacture their own.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Damnit they raided Cheetahs! You stinkin feds are trying to take away the only place where the womenz were nice to me! I am going to petition the Koffi Anan and the UN for human rights violations so that each and everyone of you stinking JBTs are brought up on war crimes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Cops want all the respect and give NONE! There is hardly a cop left nowadays that is worth a shit. Crimes have not changed much but the cops attitudes sure have. You will get ZERO respect until you earn it. Just because you wear a badge does not make you any better than the people you [b]SERVE!![/b] Your either with us or against us. By us I mean the [b]PEOPLE[/b].

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#13]
The most important question is this:

Is the potential cutie in GO's pic as hot up close as she appears from a distance?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The most important question is this:

Is the potential cutie in GO's pic as hot up close as she appears from a distance?
View Quote

You're sure that's a woman?  
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#15]
It's good to see that all the billions of dollars that the American people were conned into spending on law enforcement to "fight terrorism" is going to good use.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Fight Strippers and Hookers, not Terrorism!

From DU.....[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#17]
The cops raided/shut down a strip club here not to long ago.

Apparently, one of the girls came out wearing nothing but whipped cream.  Several patrons then took turns helping her strip by licking it off.  A BIG no no.

A couple of undercover cops called in the raid, and they arrested everyone there.  Well, everyone but the bar tender.

He had his liquor license.

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey Wolfpack:  Did the FBI round up the dirty money-grubbing politicians the same way they rounded up the bribing strip club mobsters?  Or were the Honerable Councilpeople politely asked to be present for questining when convienient?  The FBI can be their own worst enemey sometimes...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Just move to a free state.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:46:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The cops raided/shut down a strip club here not to long ago.

Apparently, one of the girls came out wearing nothing but whipped cream.  Several patrons then took turns helping her strip by licking it off.  A BIG no no.

A couple of undercover cops called in the raid, and they arrested everyone there.  Well, everyone but the bar tender.

He had his liquor license.

View Quote

[rofl2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:49:22 PM EDT
[#21]
I guess the JBT's weren't concerned about the patrons that could've been caught in the crossfire.  Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#22]
They did it for the children.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did the FBI round up the dirty money-grubbing politicians the same way they rounded up the bribing strip club mobsters?  
View Quote

Bingo.  This is BIG news in Vegas.  I am amazed that those strippers are so articulate in their interviews though.  

Now they're saying that Michael McDonald is involved.  Weren't they once trying to nail him over carrying concealed in City Council chambers?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:38:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Great letter, Wolfpack. I kind of thought the way they did the raid was overkill myself. I especially liked the part where they burst into the girls dressing/undressing room and ask one of the barely dressed girls if she's got a weapon on her. You know they didn't do that at that sleazy ex-cop Councilman MacDonalds house.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#26]
At least in this case the strippers didn't all commit mass suicide and set fire to themselves.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#27]
posted by Ripmeyer: Cops want all the respect and give NONE! There is hardly a cop left nowadays that is worth a shit. Crimes have not changed much but the cops attitudes sure have. You will get ZERO respect until you earn it. Just because you wear a badge does not make you any better than the people you SERVE!! Your either with us or against us. By us I mean the PEOPLE.
View Quote

I believe that this sums up the sentiment of many Americans today, myself included.
I have read alot of the 'cop bashing' threads here and am allways surprised by the number of police 'apologists' who chime in to condone their bad behavior and make excuses for them.

I know there are some good cops left out there but they need to know that they will not get the support of the masses until they activly root out the bad apples and stop making excuses for them.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#28]
all three of the politicians they are investigating are POS liberal democrats so good work FBI!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Cops want all the respect and give NONE! There is hardly a cop left nowadays that is worth a shit. Crimes have not changed much but the cops attitudes sure have. You will get ZERO respect until you earn it. Just because you wear a badge does not make you any better than the people you [b]SERVE!![/b] Your either with us or against us. By us I mean the [b]PEOPLE[/b].

View Quote

the same thing can be said regarding just about every marine on this website concerning marpat arguements
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#30]
"Jaguars and Cheetah's opened for business following the raids. No arrests were made."

typical.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Was Mike Price there?  [beathorse]

ED
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Hmm.. how was put so eloquently before, oh yeah.
At least the cops made it home ok.

PS, Good luck on trying to make an impression on the blue wall here. They are of one mind and the rest of us scumbags just do not matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top