Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 10:09:36 AM EDT
Until you do some modifcations to it.  After I bought my SAR 1 last week, I was a little let down.  Then I refinished the furniture, polished the trigger, and did some grinding on the disconnector to fix the trigger slap.

I just finished putting the gun back together and I can't keep my eyes off it.  I just wish my 30rd mags would come in the mail today so I could go shoot the beast.

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#1]
i can turn ya on to at least 50 ways to hotrod your kalashnikov! (the ar guys ain't got nuthin' on us!!!)
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I am all ears

My Ar-15 might get a little jealous.  But when you pay $800 for a rifle, you expect it not to need work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top