Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2003 11:45:28 AM EDT
Anyone had any experiences with these guys?  Are they worth a crap?  Better alternatives?  Thoughts and opinions...?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  Thunder Ranch looks like a blast, but just too far away.

Cool Avatar by the by...Opus rules!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
ddubb,

Check your post in the Tactics and Taining forum. I posted some information there.

The short answer is the place offers good training and I would recommend it.

The instructors are professional and come from all backgrounds but mainly LEO and military. I haven't noticed any turnover in staff in the 3 years or so I've been going out there. They do have their method of doing things but that's only because they teach what they have found works. They are open to new ideas and in fact change their procedures when they find something that works better. There are sales and informational briefings given during the lunch breaks but they are not high pressure by any means and are purely voluntary. You can eat your lunch wherever you want. As Aimless stated, I have never heard a report of Scientology being mentioned or discussed or have I ever heard it myself while there or by anyone associated with it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top