Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 10:53:36 PM EDT
Does anyone know if someone makes a post-ban uzi of any kind? I saw an original Uzi at the range today and i was wondering if anyone makes a post-ban version?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Vector makes a post ban Uzi

[url]www.vectorarms.com[/url]

TS
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a preban UZI model A or B.  My buddy just sold his clean model A at a show for $1,100 including some mags.

They don't cost much and they're everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
they imported some post ban "thumbhole stock"
UZI's by NORINCO [made in China] [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:35:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Chinee UZI make a sound go bad.

Dont buy one. Workmanship is horse-shit and the thumbhole stock is ugly. Spend the extra $300 and get a nice IMI.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Vector makes a post ban Uzi

[url]www.vectorarms.com[/url]

TS
View Quote

I went to the link, and I have to say that I am suddenly interested in an AOW uzi.[:D]

What would someone have to do to get one(AOW)?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:31:02 AM EDT
[#6]
AOW's are NFA weapons just like a machinegun.

You'll need an SOT dealer to receive it, form 4 filled out in duplicate and autographed by your CLEO, two passport photos, a set of fingerprints, a completed Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C 922 (to certify that you are not a non-immigrant alien) and a partridge in a pair tree.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top