Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2003 8:30:18 PM EDT
I have friend that has, from what he says, is a brand new complete M-60 barrel kit. (NO, it is NOT the complete weapon.) Which I take to mean the barrel, gloves, bag and cleaning stuff.  He might be interested in selling it.  He offered it to me as a trade for my  .380.  I of course do not own a M-60(but I wish I did). Anyone have an idea what it might be worth?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure.  If it's a Complete barrel assy (everything's attached and ready) along with the mit & in excellent condition, you're looking at $475-$500.  I have 5 complete barrel assy's ready to go for my M60.  Send me a PM and we can chat about it.  I always like to pick up spares.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top