Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2003 2:37:34 PM EDT
So my brother has this psycho ex-girlfiriend...came from a brpken home yada blah-blah whatever. Thjey were going out for a while and she royally fucked him over, plus played mind games galore.

He finally said enough and moved on, but somewhat had feelings for her. I told himto put her in the past pronto and move onto better things.

He's got a good head on his shoulders. Is 25, with a good job, bought a house, a straight shooter. You get the picture.

So miss psycho bitch comes over last night. My brother is there with his new giirl, who so far seems rather nice. Ex-GF goes ballistic, comes into the house, (we don't know where she got the key.) Causes a scene. He tells her to get the F out NOW!

On her way out she grabs a big rock and not only bashes my brothers windows in on HIS car, but bashes his new GF's windows in HER car as well.

Cops are called , reports are made. My parents are wigging out. I hate tellin' them i saw this copming but I did, along time ago.

I told my parents to tell him to get a restraining order against her.

Ugh!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#2]
He should press charges so she cools off in jail.  Also get a restraining order.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, California_Kid!  Your psycho ex got a sister?

Advice:

Get the restraining order NOW!

Change the door locks.  Any chance she's got keys to your brother's car?

Check the local laws and see if he can record telephone and other conversations with only one of the participants aware of it.  If yes, an answering machine that records and a micro recorder to carry may be in order.

Nut jobs like this don't only hit once and walk away.  Fasten your seatbelts, it could get a bit bumpy on this ride.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Be grateful she didn't throw herself down his stairs and say he beat her up. Or come back for "ex sex" and impregnate herself. Or...

Keep the cops on speed dial, and keep the law on your side, would be the advice I would give.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey, California_Kid!  Your psycho ex got a sister?

Advice:

Get the restraining order NOW!....
View Quote

I resemble that remark!

As a matter of fact she does have three half-sisters.

My non-professional opinion:  You don't need to f*** with an RO and doing so might provoke the biatch to do worse things like getting an RO against you which will screw with your gun collection (if you have any).  Since you can get her locked up on criminal charges based on what she's done, do that and get the RO later - It will be a slam-dunk if she's been charged with vandalism or whatever your state calls it.

Calm down before you do ANYTHING.  I strongly recommend talking to an attorney before you make any moves.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree with the advice re: changing locks and making a thorough paper trail with your bro's side of the story. If it's as one-sided as you suggest, he should get an RO and he shouldn't need to fear a reciprocal one that would hurt his gun rights.

Oh, and...weapons hot. This bitch sounds like a powder keg to me.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay, I talked to him and he's already changed his locks.

Isn't quite sure about the RO, but I've been pressing him on it.

Thanks for the advice!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I agree with the advice re: changing locks and making a thorough paper trail with your bro's side of the story. If it's as one-sided as you suggest, he should get an RO and he shouldn't need to fear a reciprocal one that would hurt his gun rights.

Oh, and...weapons hot. This bitch sounds like a powder keg to me.
View Quote

And thank God you don't live in California.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She sounds like a real bunny boiler.
View Quote

Jarhead, you have a real way with words. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm this is weird. My sister who lives in VA told me she caught her 25 year old boyfriend with some other chick so she went ahead and broke both their windows... Coincidence?

Hmmmmmm [;)]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#11]
...is she hot?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#12]
No pics? Is she hot? Would you hit it?

Where the hell is her phone number????????????????????

[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Get a "group session" together to help her thru her past ordeals.
[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Note: A restraining order is only as good as someone who respects it and fears the consequences of violating it.  I'd say psycho chick isn't the type to put a lot of forethought into her actions (except when it comes to planning revenge).

I'd advise current GF to be extremely cautious.  CCW?  Pepper spray?  Get her some kind of tactical advantage.

Be prepared for her return.  I'll bet you a nickel you'll see her again, more vicious than this visit was.  

Be careful out there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
...is she hot?
View Quote

[size=5][green][b]Have you ever met an ugly Psycho chick?[/b][/green][/size=5]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...is she hot?
View Quote

View Quote

Yes, I have. Although I know exactly what you're trying to say here, and you're right on the money. A disproportionate number of hotties are REALLY nucking futz.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A disproportionate number of hotties are REALLY nucking futz.
View Quote

TRUTH!!!!

Absolutely the TRUTH!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Keep a log of what she does and video tape her if she shows up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Let me get this straight....Ex-GF breaks into your brother's house while he and another person are enjoying and ENTITLED to quiet sanctuary in THEIR own home? Why is the ex still breathing?

Is your brother going to wait until she breaks in and shoots him to take action? If a stranger barged in uninvited would your brother defend himself and his new GF? If someone enters you domicile uninvited and you are in fear for your life, you have every right to defend yourself.

A restraining order won't do jack shit,period. I see people all of the time who had RO's taken out against them, and they are now locked up for harming/killing the person who took out the RO. Do you have any idea how many people are seriously injured/killed every year by the person who they took the RO out against? It happens way more than you think.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Let me get this straight....Ex-GF breaks into your brother's house while he and another person are enjoying and ENTITLED to quiet sanctuary in THEIR own home? Why is the ex still breathing?
View Quote

Like I said...weapons hot. People who live in VA and other gun-friendly states have it much better. Go to the circuit court and get a CHP and a RO. One stop shopping.
I'll bet her psycho ways would wane if she busted the door open and was immediately looking down a gaping 12 ga. barrel. Then you just have the local police take her for violating the RO, and most judges I know get VERY pissed when their orders are blatantly violated. Like "Get her the hell out of this courtroom and back to jail, I'll decide when to let her out later" kind of pissed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#22]
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~superalpha123/worthless.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I had one of those... faked a suicide attempt because she felt I wasn't spending enough time with her, telling me to hold on while she pulled the phone away to talk to people that weren't there, etc...

She started stalking me as best she could without a car... walking about 7 miles or so from her house to mine and making my parents life miserable.  She snapped out of it when her father got involved and read her the riot act.

Unpredictable the word of the day, especially since she now knows how to find the new girlfriend.  CCW wouldn't be a bad idea at all, provided the new GF is comfortble with it.  A restraining order is toilet paper.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#24]
A restraining order is a paper trail. And judges get PO'd when someone violates it.

Get the restraining order, and then log everything. Report any violation.

An RO won't stop her, but it provide a specific violation for the police to pick her up on.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Is your brother going to wait until she breaks in and shoots him to take action? If a stranger barged in uninvited would your brother defend himself and his new GF? If someone enters you domicile uninvited and you are in fear for your life, you have every right to defend yourself.

A restraining order won't do jack shit,period. I see people all of the time who had RO's taken out against them, and they are now locked up for harming/killing the person who took out the RO. Do you have any idea how many people are seriously injured/killed every year by the person who they took the RO out against? It happens way more than you think.
View Quote

She had a key.

He changed the locks  right after.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#26]
bulldog,

I really don't mean to be condecending(sp?), but changing the lock will not do much in the way of ensuring your brother's safety.

Quick story(and yes, definitely true):
Girl is so obsessed with a former boyfriend that she starts stalking him. Follows him around, knows his every move, etc., etc. Psycho girl decides to take matters into her own hands and shows up in the middle of the night with a wedding ring, flashlight to see where she is going and wearing a freakin' wedding dress. All hell breaks loose and psycho girl gets tossed in the slammer for criminal contempt because she violated an RO. NOT for stalking. Sits in jail for a couple of weeks until the bail was reduced enough that mommy can bail her little darling out, and away she goes. How do I know this actually happened? Because I was the one that took the bail money, did the paperwork and discharged her stupid ass from jail.  

Think she is done with him? Not a chance. She thought it was all a big joke. Next time she will either be looking at a murder charge or be dead, whichever comes first.

Tell your brother to watch his back, and to take this very seriously. And above all else, be ready to defend himself if need be.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Okay, childhood friend of mine I haven't heard from in 20 years.

Dating a female cop.  Breaks up, but she won't let go.

She comes in one night his house one night, into his bedroom, draws her gun and ....... it's a single tap to the head.

She puts him in a metal horse trough , fills it with cement, paints it camo and hides in a nearby woods.

Yes, the farmer found it, cops thought it was weird, they checked it out and it eventually led to her imprisonment.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#28]
An RO will also give some evidence that you're the good guy and the person with the RO against them is the bad guy should the SHTF and you need to shoot the stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She sounds like a real bunny boiler.

Be glad he called the cops and got the first report in, rather than her getting a friend to smack her around a little, then call in an assault charge on him.
View Quote

That pretty darn funny Jarhead
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Okay, childhood friend of mine I haven't heard from in 20 years.

Dating a female cop.  Breaks up, but she won't let go.

She comes in one night his house one night, into his bedroom, draws her gun and ....... it's a single tap to the head.

She puts him in a metal horse trough , fills it with cement, paints it camo and hides in a nearby woods.

Yes, the farmer found it, cops thought it was weird, they checked it out and it eventually led to her imprisonment.
View Quote

Thats kicking it up a notch for sure...Sorry to hear of your friend.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#31]
did it happen at night time?

dang here in tejas, i woulda shot her.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#32]
fight4:  Was the woman who killed your old friend Tracy Lea Fortson in GA?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey Bulldog, her name wasn't Janet, was it? That was an accurate description of my ex-wife!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Hmm...

I have a friend (female, not GF though) who's got a guy so 'stuck' on her (don't know if he's an ex-BF or just a guy who wishes he could have been, she never told me) that he broke into her e-mail (guessed her password), screwed with her account, and left her a 'I can really mess up your life if you ignore me' note...

I told her to report it to the PD, and have him charged with hacking... She filed a report, and hopefully getting the cops involved will stop him (I can't reccommend that she carry a gun, as we have no CCW (and a gun in the glovebox or under the seat is 'concealed'), and loaded uncased weapons in cars (i.e. the kind usefull for defense) are illegal), because this guy sounds like he's straight out of a stalker movie (except instead of the 'note stuck to the door', we have e-mail tampering)...

AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHH people like this are a PITA...

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

fight4:  Was the woman who killed your old friend Tracy Lea Fortson in GA?
View Quote

Yes.  Douglas Benton was the guy.

And yes, he was killed at night, apparantly in his sleep.

The family has always been a bit of a hard luck family, every since we've known them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:57:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey DoubleFeed, you in San Antonio?  If so, I may know her....and you're right.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:07:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...is she hot?
View Quote

View Quote

Preach it, brother!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#38]
So,

He went to court today.

Had a woman judge (you can see where this is going).

[b]NO RESTRAINING ORDER!!![/b]

Th ejudge said this little 5'1" girl was "no physical threat" to my bro.

SHE DID $2500 WORTH OF DAMAGE TO 2 CARS!!!

WTF?!?

AND it cost him $148 in court costs, and he lost a vacation day from work.

And yes, she is still calling him.

I have as feeling I need to introduce him to my friend Hayduke.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Bulldog:
Did your brother's current gf go with him to court? Did she file charges? That would really help.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Bulldog, thanks for the updates.  For some reason I love these "psycho ex" threads.  I had a psycho ex back in the day.  Nowadays, I'm much more careful and selective as to who I date and allow to get attached to me.  One psycho ex was enough!  And from what I'm hearing here, my psycho ex wasn't half as bad as some of the others you guys have posted about.

Anyways, thanks for the update on the legal situation.  Please keep us posted of any future developments.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bulldog:
Did your brother's current gf go with him to court? Did she file charges? That would really help.
View Quote

No, I'm not sure wether it would've helped with this dumbass judge.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#42]
They should have asked if the judge had ever heard of Phil Hartman.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Or point out to the judge that Samuel Colt made her little 5'1" arse just as lethal as a 6'6" line backer.  Not to mention what Lorena Bobbit did...

Given the proper circumstances, any one can be dangerous.  what kind of liberal friggen BS wench is this judge?  I say appeal because of bias.

Now, my story.  Not exactly a stalker, but more of a family feud situation.  One of my former neighbors had problems with her brother.  Brother tried to start something with hubby who happened to be 10" taller and weighed about 100# more.  It didn't work.  RO denied by judge.  3 days later, brothers car is doing donuts in front of the house (I live on a cul de sac) endangering the children that play there.  Just about everyone came out.  Then brother and his buddy together jump hubby.  they had baseball bats and there were 2 of them.  the extra height and weight didn't help him.  So, several of us obtain our equalizers.  Suddenly you hear 2 shotguns and several handguns being racked.  fight was over.  then the judge finally authorized a RO.  The judge tells brother that he is issuing this for his own good because he believes that the next time bro tries something in our neighborhood, all the neighbors won't stop at just racking their guns.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#44]
ROs should almost be a 2+1 judge affair
2 at the start one male, one female, one randomly selected. if the 2 vote a tie, the situation is explained to the extra, the sexes of each party are left out so as to keep the additional judge from forming a bias.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#45]
My favorite psycho-ex story.  Even though the person wasn't quite an ex...yet.

Roommate and I go to a friend's "We're moving out party."  Said friend (who I'll name Jane for now) was going to be moving out of her current residence in a week or so due to landlord issues.  Jane was going to also use the move-out as an easier way to breakup with her girlfriend.  (No, that is not a typo.  You can imagine how bad this is going to get.)

There's about twenty of us at the party.  About midnight I walk home.  My roommate is going to follow me in a while.  I don't see him until late the next day.  Evidently, an hour or so after I left, Jane was lieing on her bed with a male friend (call him John), drinking beers and shooting the bull.  Her lover came in the room, saw the two of them and, being a bit drunk herself, flew completely off the roost.  Psycho grabs Jane's keys and runs outside, screaming and hollering the whole time.  I guess she breaks one of the car windows, throws crap out of the back seat, just complete general hysterics.  By this time most of the people left have congregated on the porch to watch the spectacle.

Miss Grounded-In-Reality starts Jane's car and throws it in reverse, backing into the street.  I guess she grabs some paper of the ground and proceeds to stuff it in the gas tank.  Before anyone can figure out what she's doing, Captain Brilliant lights the paper, jumps in the car and throws the car in gear - driving it into the side of the house.  

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but there was a secondary ignition and the engine compartment bursts in flames.  John rushes to try to pull her out of the car.  Captain Brilliant has her hands locked on the steering wheel and won't let go, screaming at him that this is all his fault.  By the time he is able to pull her out, she has 2nd and 3rd degree burns over her legs to the point that her nylons have melted into her skin.

Last we heard, the brain trust poster child was wearing an open backed gown and getting much needed attention.  Jane has effectively disappeared, as far as we know.  If asked.

Tell me again why I'm engaged?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top