Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 5:46:20 AM EDT
I've got an idea.  Maybe we can all pitch in money and get Imbroglio the money for the girl in those mugshots he posted.  I'm not talking for prostition but just money to ask her out on a date.  Who knows he might get some from her!!  We can get AntiUSSA to add that section on the castle arms website.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I suppose we could call it the [b]"Dollars for Diddling"[/b] fund...
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#2]
She might be more then he can handel.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Are we sure it's a girl?

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey PRK,
    Let's not be too picky...we are talking about Imbroglio here.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
has he posted a picture of himself yet?  He ought to.  Then we can tell him if he's ugly or not and give him tips.  That could be his problem.  No guy I know, no matter how ugly, has a problem in getting a girl, it's all in just not having any standards and take everything given to you.  Beggers can't be choosers.

Neck Soft F
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
has he posted a picture of himself yet?  He ought to.  Then we can tell him if he's ugly or not and give him tips.  That could be his problem.  No guy I know, no matter how ugly, has a problem in getting a girl, it's all in just not having any standards and take everything given to you.  Beggers can't be choosers.

Neck Soft F
View Quote

[IMG]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/MattCombat.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I am so ugly that just last week when I was at a new water fountain, a little girl looked at me and ran in terror to her mom screaming "MOMMY WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS FACE!!!". A big ruckus starts up then some goatee head idiot there thought he would be a hero and called 911 on his cell phone. Next thing I know 2 cops are basically reading me the riot act and said that if I do not wear a something that covers my face (one cop cracked a joke that I should be like michael jackson and use a surgical mask) and they catch me there again I would be arrested for disturbing the peace.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Imbrog, I feel your pain, but thanks for all the laughs! LMAO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top