Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 8:29:07 AM EDT
Just watched Ascroft on T.V. announcing the bust of some internet fraudsters.  Then I thought of Paul Podhorn as a perfect example of an internet con.  Does anyone have Paul's address?  The F.B.I. has an internet fraud disclosure web site and I'd like to get the ball rolling on Paul.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]2.) Posting of personal contact information (home phone #s, home addresses, unpublished E-mail addresses, and the like) is not permitted. Harassing someone via the telephone or the US mail is a CRIME which is something the site doesn't condone and will NOT tolerate.[/b]

[Editted to remove presonal contact data. I guess that this would apply even to assholes like Paul308.][no relation]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Perfect.  Thank you.  I'll bet he has ripped off a hundred people or more.  If we all send in a complaint, we might get some action.  Mail fraud, wire fraud, theft, tax fraud, etc.

https://www.ifccfbi.gov/complaint/cf2.asp
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Who said anything about harrasment?  That rant kinda sounded like Paul.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:10:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Well...

[B]IT'S POSTED IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM FOR ALL TO SEE !![/B]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top