Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 4:49:35 AM EDT
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articleid=1498

I hope this judge has a mind & spine of her own.  Somehow I think another patriot is going to get screwed.

I am very tired of all this crap... [:(!]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:57:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I've done business with Bob. Assembled a couple of his kits for customers. On more than one occasion we talked about legalities and he even said they might try to f**k with him one day.It was sooner than I thought. He is a patriot, I wish him the best in this battle.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've done business with Bob. Assembled a couple of his kits for customers. On more than one occasion we talked about legalities and he even said they might try to f**k with him one day.It was sooner than I thought. He is a patriot, I wish him the best in this battle.
View Quote

Just wanted to let you know the Gestapo confiscated all his paperwork along with his customer lists.

CYA!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#3]
If he is in fact still going to represent himself, I wish him luck - he's going to need it.  IIRC, he was going to use just a single legal argument for his defense, and though I can't remember what it was, I remember thinking I hope he takes up some additional arguments.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Jurisdiction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top