Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2003 5:00:01 PM EDT
How about UPS delivering a Marushin M16A1 full auto blank firing kit?  I am astounded by the quality throughout.  All parts that should be metal ARE. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was the real deal.  My only complaint is the directions are all in Japanese.  Very good line drawings, but still I'd like to read what it is they have to say.  Guess I'll refer to my SP1 and the AR15 diagrams for some of the assembly.  Now to only find some time to assemble it!!

If you have not seen one of these babies before, here is a link to some pictures of one that was on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2172873972&category=36065&rd=1

Don't ever buy one on eBay though.  People pay some crazy prices.  I found one (unadvertised) at Nippon Hobbies for HUNDREDS less than eBay!

The rifle came with one 20 round mag and 5 special cartridges.  They unscrew on the bottom for special caps.  Looking forward to trying it on full auto.

Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What's almost as nice as UPS delivering a M16A1 to your door?
View Quote

Getting C&R stuff delivered to my door. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Getting a M16A2 delivered to your door.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
finding out my wife's in the mood when she come in the door.[sex]         [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:14:06 AM EDT
[#4]
FED-EX delivering My CMP M1 Garand to my door.

That was a good day.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:15:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top