Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 3:26:25 PM EDT
They're about to test fire some "assualt weapons" to see how deadly they are.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
that Broward county sheriff is a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
he even goes on to say that the "weapons" ARE dangerous!!  what a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
CNN = Clinton News Network
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
It's nice to know that according to CNN and the Broward(sp) County Sheriff, that when the AWB expires next year I'll be able to have full-auto firearms like the AK they used.

Also, it's nice to know that body armor that is designed to stop pistol rounds, can be penetrated by rifle rounds DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

If I lived in Broward County I would be embarrassed to have that idiot as the sheriff.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup. Total bullshit. Just watched and taped it.
Sheriff holds up a semi-auto field shotgun as example of 'Good Guns', and an AK-47 with what appeared to be a huge 40rd clip as example of 'Evil Guns'.
Deputy proceeds to shoot holes in stacked cinder-blocks.
THEN switches to full auto and destroys the non-plated vest on a mannequin, and shatters a few cinderblocks.

Harping about 'legitimate use', and the Evil high-cap mag.

FALSELY Identifying a FULL-Auto AK-47 as part of the AWB.

COMPLETELY FAILING to point out that FULLY AUTOMATIC weapons have been HEAVILY restricted for almost 70 yrs (OR that only 1 (2?) legally owned full-auto pieces have been used in a crime since), AND have NOTHING to do with the AWB.

COMPLETELY FAILING to point out that any spire-tipped rifle bullet in .30 will do the same things, launched from ANY rifle.

COMPLETELY FAILING to point out 00-buck or SLUGS in the 'Good' shotgun will do even more damage.

COMPLETELY FAILING to identify that all manner of rifles in the same caliber, that AREN'T Evil 'Assault Rifles', can do the same thing, and are wholly unaffected by the AWB.

COMPLETELY FAILING to point out that 30rds or 10rds, magazine swaps are quick and easy.

The CNN ANTI-Gun segment of today was a TOTAL SHAM.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't see it!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean they didn't learn their lesson the first time they misreported and got their asses handed to them?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
wouldn't that be funny if someone hacked into the uplink for ConstantNegativeNews ??? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You mean they didn't learn their lesson the first time they misreported and got their asses handed to them?
View Quote

Look at the date of the thread. MarkM is trying to be cute by bumping old threads.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Why are we replying to a two week old thread?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't see it!
View Quote

LOL. Thats because it was 13 days ago!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I hate when that happens!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top