Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2003 1:59:43 PM EDT
Figure somebody's gonna ask this question sooner or later.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean the one used by the Albino?

If so, I think it was an HK model of some sort. It seemed to be the follow on model of the MP5.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it was definitely a UMP.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Definatley an HK UMP with OKO reflex. I had an Insta Boner when I saw that thing. Easily the coolest part of the movie.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw a movie pic that showed Morpheus carrying an Mp5(K? the pistol sized one) with the handguard removed so you could see the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
The Matrix: Reloaded kicked some major butt, but there weren't as many guns in this one...

One of the twins had a UMP with a reflex optic (probably an OKO, as was mentioned).

Trinity seems to like the Beretta and mini-Uzis akimbo.

Morpheus had a Glock 18.

The agents still carry Desert Eagles.

Some of the other folks had a collection of automatic weapons; various subguns and short rifles. The only one that stuck out on my first viewing was a Colt 9mm Model 635, and only then because I carried one for a couple of years. I am sure I will catch more on subsequent viewings.

But my real question is, what kind of weapon did Al Pacino carry in the movie "Heat?"
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#7]
It looks like from front to back:
Uzi, Thompson, Colt 9mm SMG, MP5K, G36?, MP5A3

[img]http://members.cox.net/smproud/matrixguns.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:57:56 AM EDT
[#8]
second to last is an  AG36k  because of the 40mm grenadelauncher
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top