Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2001 3:24:51 AM EDT
i am not happy with msn. what is the best service?  i hear aol is anti gun. help
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:23:21 AM EDT
[#1]
1 800 395 8425

EARTHLINK

"It's YOUR internet"
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:35:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Exgi,

I've tried AOL as a new web surfer and sh*t canned it pretty quickly. It's kind of a web within a web and not a bad place to start when you are learning. My kids enjoyed it. They are anti gun though.  Next I went to MSN and used them for a couple of years. I had no complaints until the last 6 months or so.  I believe they are over selling their service, at least in my area of NC.  Performance was terrible to the point that it almost became unusable.  I just got a cable modem installed and life is good.  Just a couple dollars more than MSN a month and you get blinding speed.  No matter what service you use I would seriously consider getting away from dial up connections if you haven't already.

The engineers at work all recommend Mindspring and Earthlink.

Good Luck

Rocketman
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:38:46 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com[/url]

A pro-gun/liberty group that offers dial-up access all over the country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top