Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 8:30:44 AM EDT
I was just driving back from my lunch break and passed a house that was flying a UN flag over the porch.  No US flag anywhere in sight.  Wow, this really got to me.  Am I nuts?  Is there not something FUNDAMENTALLY wrong with that?  Can there be people that are so idiotic?  I am all for free speech, but, WOW.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a miniature golf course/go-kart track here in Pensacola off of Pine Forest Rd that is displaying the UN flag in their building. No US flag or yellow ribbons, just that big blue piece of shit. Pisses me off.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe it was this one.   [;)]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=9326[/img]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish it were that one...but sadly, no...
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, as I see it, they are just being considerate.  They are telling everyone that they won't fight and could possibly be unarmed.  If I were a burglar, I would thoroughly appreciate such an up front and honest display of cowardice.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Call the local news and burn it in front of the camera [BD]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#7]
The invasion has begun.

That must be a FO post.  Take it out before they can get a stronger foothold on your neighborhood...
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Call the local news and burn it in front of the camera
View Quote

Fire... hehehehehehehheheheheh Fire....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top