Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2003 3:25:28 PM EDT
On Drudge he's reporting that the wonderful NAACP has lost its lawsuit against the gun mfgrs. Apparently the jury had more common sense than the NAACP.

3 cheers for the good guys & common sense!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
On Drudge he's reporting that the wonderful NAACP has lost its lawsuit against the gun mfgrs. Apparently the jury had more common sense than the NAACP.

3 cheers for the good guys & common sense!
View Quote

[beer]  [bounce]  [banana]  [snoopy]

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Makes my whole day....[:D]

SRM
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The NAACP's next lawsuit will be against Night Train for high out-of-wedlock conception rate.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The NAACP's next lawsuit will be against Night Train for high out-of-wedlock conception rate.
View Quote

Its Night Pain not train.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
The JJ Jr. extortion wannabees strike out.  Tough shit boys.  Maybe there's still room on the fast food extortion law train.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Great news serves them right for attempting such a frivolous objective.
I wish they would loose all their funds, finical backing, and go bankrupt.[:D]

[party] [beer] [bounce] [banana]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the losing side has to pay the others courts costs. The NAACP was on the ropes of bankruptcy a few years ago, I wonder where did they get all that money. Even if their lawyers are working "pro-bono"(That's lawyer-speak for working for free. Like that lawyer talk, got it from watching the Practice on TV), it is still very expensive. Just to get a transcript costs something like a $1/page in L.A. If you have 500 page.....
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
AMEN!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the losing side has to pay the others courts costs. The NAACP was on the ropes of bankruptcy a few years ago, I wonder where did they get all that money. Even if their lawyers are working "pro-bono"(That's lawyer-speak for working for free. Like that lawyer talk, got it from watching the Practice on TV), it is still very expensive. Just to get a transcript costs something like a $1/page in L.A. If you have 500 page.....
View Quote

Warload
    We can only hope that organization of racist trouble making bastards is eliminated one day, so they may be more piece and quite in the good ole USA. [:D]  
I will tell everyone on this board that drinks Miller Lite Beer. Miller Lite Beer is the biggest contributor to the NAACP.
One of my very good friends and boss on 75% of my jobs I go to drinks that brand and I give him shit everyday and ask him how Jessie is doing? [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the losing side has to pay the others courts costs. The NAACP was on the ropes of bankruptcy a few years ago, I wonder where did they get all that money. Even if their lawyers are working "pro-bono"(That's lawyer-speak for working for free. Like that lawyer talk, got it from watching the Practice on TV), it is still very expensive. Just to get a transcript costs something like a $1/page in L.A. If you have 500 pages.....
View Quote

Warload
    We can only hope that organization of racist trouble making bastards is eliminated one day, so they may be more piece and quite in the good ole USA. [:D]  
I will tell everyone on this board that drinks Miller Lite Beer. Miller Lite Beer is the biggest contributor to the NAACP.
One of my very good friends and boss on 75% of my jobs I go to drinks that brand and I give him shit everyday and ask him how Jessie is doing? [}:D]
View Quote

I live about 5 miles from a Miller Brewery, in Irwindale, Calif.(about 20 miles east of L.A.). A "RUMOR" started around here that the brewery was using recycled water in the brewing of their beer. Tell your pal to drink Budweiser, a pro-gun product.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Finally some good news.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the losing side has to pay the others courts costs. The NAACP was on the ropes of bankruptcy a few years ago, I wonder where did they get all that money. Even if their lawyers are working "pro-bono"(That's lawyer-speak for working for free. Like that lawyer talk, got it from watching the Practice on TV), it is still very expensive. Just to get a transcript costs something like a $1/page in L.A. If you have 500 pages.....
View Quote

Warload
View Quote

I live about 5 miles from a Miller Brewery, in Irwindale, Calif.(about 20 miles east of L.A.). A "RUMOR" started around here that the brewery was using recycled water in the brewing of their beer. Tell your pal to drink Budweiser, a pro-gun product.
View Quote

I just like the sight of the brewery on the 210 freeway...
its a beautiful picture at 3 am when ur riding home tired as living $hit...
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Warload
View Quote

View Quote

I just like the sight of the brewery on the 210 freeway...
its a beautiful picture at 3 am when ur riding home tired as living $hit...
View Quote

[>:/] Why in the world would you like that???
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Actually, as I understand it, the jury finding in this case is simply a recommendation to the judge.

Apparently at the start of the case the judge ruled that he, not the jury, would make the final decision.

Thus, the NAACP has not necessarily lost.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Actually, as I understand it, the jury finding in this case is simply a recommendation to the judge.

Apparently at the start of the case the judge ruled that he, not the jury, would make the final decision.

View Quote

Good point! So did the judge waste the jury people's time on deciding on something the judge was going to decide on anyways? I smell something fishy here, I don't know what, something doesn't add up right if you ask me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh hell here we go again every time we think we get closer to shutting down those bastards a big one up the ole rear.
What color is the judge, Better yet what is he a Demorat or Republican?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Oh hell here we go again every time we think we get closer to shutting down those bastards a big one up the ole rear.
What color is the judge, Better yet what is he a Demorat or Republican?
View Quote

He's strongly anti, you do the math. I wonder why the hell he even bothered with a jury?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top