Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2003 12:03:11 PM EDT
Fox News reporting that the advisory jury has found in favor of gun manufacturers in the case brought by the NAACP. The Judge can still rule in favor of the NAACP but it appears unlikely...
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#2]
What's that about advancement? The NAACP web site makes black people look quite tribal...
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
More proof that America's judicial system is racist.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT - Anyone who can provide a link quickly will be my Short-Duration Personal Savior.  I am on a special Dangerous Undercover mission for which this would be very appropriate.

I am my own SHORDURPERSAV - Yahoo has scooped it:  [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=4&u=/ap/20030514/ap_on_re_us/naacp_gun_lawsuit_3[/url]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
So, people can't blame their social problems on inanimate objects, and said object's manufacturers?  What is this world coming to when you can't blame ALL of your problems on SOMEONE ELSE!?!?!?!

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#6]
[url=http://www.msnbc.com/news/913616.asp?0cv=CB10]Here's another link to the story on MSNBC.[/url]

Raven: America's justice system is racist?  Because the NAACP lost a FRIVOLOUS (at best) suit?

PUH-LEEZE!

I guess we should all BEG our judges and juries to side with the NAACP any time they come into court so that we can look like the good little non-racists that we all are.

ANYWAY!

As a first-generation American with children that are not white, I am OFFENDED by the NAACP, and their position.  My children will learn to be members of American society and culture by utilizing hard work, motivation, and a good work ethic.  They will not TAKE anything merely handed to them, ESPECIALLY not due to race.  They are also very active in shooting sports, and will certainly continue to be as adults, much to the chagrin of the NAACP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top