User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2003 11:23:23 AM EDT
just thought i'd let you guys know.

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#2]

[full-auto.comwhinemode]All you FAcommers can go back where you came from now. You will not be missed. Good riddance![/full-auto.comwhinemode]

[size=1]just kidding[/size=1]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
NO it's NOT!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Why do you assholes have to constantly drag your full-auto.com drama over to ar15.com everytimr fullauto crashes?  You are scum.  Leave here now.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why do you assholes have to constantly drag your full-auto.com drama over to ar15.com everytimr fullauto crashes?  You are scum.  Leave here now.
View Quote

Aw, come on raven; tell us how you really feel about these guys[:D][:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Was it up, and now back down, or is Ian just messin with my head?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was it up, and now back down, or is Ian just messin with my head?
View Quote

full-auto.com is down.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]
That's what I thought, Lotboy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn, I miss full-auto. A constant diet of arf.com whining is really bringing me down.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Having considered Full Auto my home for the past year or so, I owe them my allegiance and feel compelled to defend their honor by taking umbrage with you calling “scum” the ones who use this board to inform fellow members of FA’s status. However, should Full Auto cease to exist then fuck ‘em and I agree with you.  

In other words, this Judas approach is my attempt to prostitute myself by looking to the future and agreeing FA members are “scum” should FA cease to exist, thereby securing a favorable position with AR15.COM as my new home. By the same token, defending the honor of FA members from your slanderous remark will allow me to return home to the past should they rise from it’s ashes.

If this works, my two-faced conniving little scheme will have me coming out smelling like a rose whatever the outcome.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Having considered Full Auto my home for the past year or so, I owe them my allegiance and feel compelled to defend their honor by taking umbrage with you calling “scum” the ones who use this board to inform fellow members of FA’s status. However, should Full Auto cease to exist then fuck ‘em and I agree with you.  

In other words, this Judas approach is my attempt to prostitute myself by looking to the future and agreeing FA members are “scum” should FA cease to exist, thereby securing a favorable position with AR15.COM as my new home. By the same token, defending the honor of FA members from your slanderous remark will allow me to return home to the past should they rise from it’s ashes.

If this works, my two-faced conniving little scheme will have me coming out smelling like a rose whatever the outcome.
View Quote

Dork.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Dork.
View Quote

giving you a taste of f-a's own medicine.

Fork.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:55:58 AM EDT
[#13]
FA [b]IS[/b] back up now [:D]

echo6
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top