Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2001 11:22:59 PM EDT
i've been out of the loop for about 6 months, and was looking for a fal kit.  6 months ago i could buy one for 99$.  does anyone have some for sale for around this price?  also looking for fal bolts and bolt carriers. any help would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#1]
They were banned for importation last August 8th.  The prices will continue to rise.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i've been out of the loop for about 6 months, and was looking for a fal kit.  6 months ago i could buy one for 99$.  does anyone have some for sale for around this price?  also looking for fal bolts and bolt carriers. any help would be appreciated!
View Quote

[url]www.gunsnammo.com[/url]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Tapco is advertising Australian kits for $199.
Not what you asked for, but they don't seem
bad to me.  I have one of their $159 STG kits,
and it worked out just fine with an Imbel
receiver + 7 U.S. parts.  John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top