Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2003 9:41:18 PM EDT
why is it lately members think of some retarded question and ask it on EVERY relavant board. STOP IT, stop doing this. and i know for certain the guys who do this also post the same question 4 or 5 times each on 10 other gun boards. WTF.

bump it 2 or 3 times the first day so it circulates to all different "shifts" and if it hasnt been answered by then chalk it up as a mystery for all ages. but whatever you do stop spamming youre own boards dammit!!!!
good thing im not a mod eh?
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...good thing im not a mod eh?
View Quote

Probably
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#2]
#1 I havent done this.

But what is wrong with posting it on other boards? What really bugs me is guys who btt the hell out of shit, when no one knows or will answer.

Why dont you start your own board so you can have somewhere to go and goderate.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Multi-threading...

hrrmph. I've been studying Computer Engineering too long.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top