Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2003 7:54:17 PM EDT
Well I had my orientation today on my new job, as a bailbondsman. After about a 1 hour explanation of what I would be doing, & learning on the job, the bosses wanted to show me around the office. I got up & noticed a presidential campaign poster framed on the wall, but it was for Clinton, & I almost said, time to upgrade, but common sense took hold & I kept my thoughts to myself.(I realized I wasn't talking with you guys) We walked into a different office, & while the boss talked I saw photos on the wall of him, & his wife. Each picture also included either Bill, or Hitlery with arms around my new bosses. Come to find out they are 1st cousins.[>(][lol][rofl2] This ought to be a freaked out ride if ever there was one. I can only laugh & hope for the very best. Why is it that flies just gotta love the ointment.
On the other hand my new bosses were very nice, & fun to talk to. I am really looking forward to starting. Officially I start on the 23rd at 8:00. A couple of weeks training, & I start my shift of 11 pm to 7 am. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Please, PLEASE! keep us up to date! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Wellll...... good luck bro. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#3]
well, if they're first cousins, it's okay.  I mean, you should always support your family, even if they are politically dumb.

of course, if I had a cousin who was running for president, and he was a political moron, I wouldn't vote for him.  I'd support him as family, but I'd vote for the guy who would do a better job and would try to get others to vote for the same.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Um...this could be good. Very good. Are you interested in selling the movie rights?

cynic
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#6]
1st cousins?  I'm so sorry!
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Each picture also included either Bill, or Hitlery with arms around my new bosses. Come to find out they are 1st cousins.
View Quote

Wow... Bill and Hillary are first cousins?  Guess that explains Chelsea.   [}:D]

--Mike
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#8]
[lolabove] I meant my boss, & Bill C. are 1st cousin. I was told my boss has even stayed as a guest in the white house.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I worked with a guy on the North Slope in 1992 who was Clinton's first cousin, too.  He said "I wouldn't vote for him."
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Stay away from the employee stock option plan, unless you want to be "Whitewatered".
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I hope your new boss doesnt have the same moral flaws as Billy Boy CLinton or else you are in for a shitty job.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Or ask him how much easier it is now going after a person who jumped bond since Clinton got those "Evil Assault Rifles Off the Streets and out of criminals hands" ask him that!
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:We walked into a different office, & while the boss talked I saw photos on the wall of him, & his wife. Each picture also included either Bill, or Hitlery with arms around my new bosses. Come to find out they are 1st cousins
View Quote

HeHeHeHe [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/lachen/laughing-smiley-006.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/lachen/laughing-smiley-006.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/lachen/laughing-smiley-006.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:38:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:48:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Each picture also included either Bill, or Hitlery with arms around my new bosses. Come to find out they are 1st cousins.
View Quote

Wow... Bill and Hillary are first cousins?  Guess that explains Chelsea.   [}:D]

--Mike
View Quote
[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:06:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Good luck

I have a cousin in W VA that runs a bailbond company and the stories he can tell will make you pee your shorts.

11 to 7 am is prime time baby.

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:53:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Hmmmmm...  Relatives of Willie and Hitlery that are in the bailbonds business?  That could be handy if they are ever called to account!

[rofl]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[lolabove] I meant my boss, & Bill C. are 1st cousin. I was told my boss has even stayed as a guest in the white house.
View Quote

Wonder how much that reservation cost him? Did he have to pay in Chinese currency? Did he need a pardon? Details please.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Has he ever gotten a BJ from Hillary???
[sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top