Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 11:30:50 PM EDT
So my dad and I are talking about the summer, and he says we should go on a road trip. I say we should go to a machine gun shoot, and he's all for it.

So, where should we go? When? We live in WA, but drive time isnt a worry, my dad, brother and I can go 2000 miles in 30 hours.

hehe, you can pay a speeding ticket in Montana with cash!
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 1:22:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 3:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I see that you are from MA. Why not warm up with a shoot a little closer to home?

[url]http://www.hansonrodandgunclub.org/machinegun.html[/url]

We'll have a couple of GE mini guns, a quad 50, a replica civil war cannon, and more class 3s than you can shake a stick at. Freedom is not completely gone from our fair state...

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 4:05:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Ohio.  Bulletfest.  Be there.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 5:18:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Ditto. Bulletfest kicks ass. June 28th.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 5:35:57 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/[/url]
Hernando has become the Knob Creek of the south, complete with many .50 BMG's, Hummer mounted .50's & .30's. Burning vehicles, etc.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 6:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bulletfest blows Knob creek away, although if only for one day.  It is by far the fairest in all the land and knob creek, large though it is, would have a distance to travel to catch up
View Quote

I disagree. KCR has been slow for the last few years, but I think that was due more to the little girl that got killed, more than anything else. I've been down there, and have seen things that you only see on/in military type things...Like the time that some guy brought a truck-mounted quad-.50. Or the time someone brought down 3 mini-guns mounted on a quad-.50 base. It's been a while since that kind of stuff has been there, but it's getting better. Plus, there's all of the old armor and trucks outside. More of that shows up every year. The helicopter rides are a blast, I [b]highly[/b] recommend it if you've never been in one. And then there's always what's around KCR. Ft. Knox is right there, and that includes the Patton Museum. A must for anybody who loves tanks, and armor. KCR is a great event. It's not just about the machine guns.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
BFest, Minerva Ohio!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top