Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 5:34:05 PM EDT
Oklahoma Police Supply in Tulsa,OK is having an auction Saturday May 17th, 2003 from 1:00 PM until done. Pre-viewing will be from 11:00-1:00. It will be at the Best Western Tradewinds Central, 3141 E. Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74105. There will be a minimum of 100 guns. For details call 918-836-8027. Rifles, shotguns, and pistols.

On a side note, I was there this afternoon at OPS and they had a bunch of different guns that didn't make the cut, but still nice, for sale that will go up at the next auction. This was a Arizona DPS trade in of confiscated/seized/etc. guns with OPS and some of the guns are rough, but there are some jewels if you look. The prices are not set on the ones left and you can get a deal for less than the price if you wish to haggle.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Now there's some bitter irony, in June 1995 I watched as Tulsa Police Department MELTED a big truckload of guns at a steelmill in Sand Springs, OK. Sure, about 50% of them were junk, but the OTHER HALF-A-TRUCKLOAD were good birdguns, deer rifles WITH SCOPES ATTACHED and other goodies that would make you cry. As bad as the city budget is now, they sure could have used the auction proceeds.[>Q][>(][:(]

No flame to you, OKROBOCOP, but you probably already know what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I know what you  mean. The irony is thick enough to cut with a knife.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
i bet there mostly raven's and lorcins and such.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top