Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 3:08:41 PM EDT
Driving home from Boulder, Colorado (you know, the city billed as "25 square miles surrounded by reality") saw this on the bumper of some bozo:

The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans.

As I didn't want to start a road rage incident, I ignored it.  With great difficulty.  Damn Democraps.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#1]
But it is.  They're run down by the Democrats in their hell-bent drive to get there.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Driving home from Boulder, Colorado (you know, the city billed as "25 square miles surrounded by reality") saw this on the bumper of some bozo:

The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans.

As I didn't want to start a road rage incident, I ignored it.  With great difficulty.  Damn Democraps.
View Quote

Well if you look at it in the context of the ".. paved with good intentions" variant ... then yeah, I guess you could say that since Republicans = Good Intentions.  It's the liberal idiots that get in the way and warp those good intentions into bad things.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Thankfully, I'm outta Boulder for the summer.

When I'm in the dorms, or on campus, this strange urge to strangulate people grows steadily.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, see you guys down there!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw one that said "I spent my entire Bush Tax Cut on this Sticker".
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw a vanity license plate today that said "JEBUS", cracked me up.  It's from a Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a missionary, but he doesn't even know Jesus's name, and calls him "Jebus".  Funny funny funny.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 1:19:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it was a misprint. It should read;

[b]The road to hell is payed for and paved by Republicans[/b]

We all know Demonrats either dont work, work for the government or live on welfare/charity.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]
"Re-elect Gore In 2004"

I saw this one in Jacksonville, FL this past March.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:18:02 AM EDT
[#10]
It is funny how violent the liberals are.  One an email list I belong to some dumb c*nt has a .sig line which claims that every time she posts a Republican dies.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top