Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 12:51:29 PM EDT
[url=http://crimemagazine.com/davis1.htm]i bet Allen Lee Davis did.[/url]

Davis had been convicted for murdering a woman and her two daughters.

he got off easy!

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
We should start burning criminals at the stake again. [devil]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey! While were are at it lets start witch hunt's as well, target all women who don't conform to normality...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
A gruesome account of it, to bad it isn't done anymore being replaced by lethal injection. They say lethal injection is more humane for the executioners, less activity of the exacuted.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey! While were are at it lets start witch hunt's as well, target all women who don't conform to normality...[rolleyes]
View Quote

So you're saying you wouldn't want to see violent criminals and pedophiles burned alive?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

So you're saying you wouldn't want to see violent criminals and pedophiles burned alive?
View Quote

No....I wouldn't want to see ANYBODY burned alive, never mind that children shouldn't be witnessing it either {as they would be seeing it since it would be public).  If you like to see public exicution's go to Afganistan, Pakistan ect, they are alway's having public exicution's, you'd fit right in.[;)]  I can just see the situation now;  

Husband "Hey honey, I'm bored."

Wife: "Well we could go see the tripple exicution that's setup for 3:30pm!"

Husband: "Great idea!  Get the children and we'll head down there to view the festivities...

Oh boy....back to the middle ages.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Public executions have their place as preventative medicine. If more saw it, maybe more would be dissuaded from committing violent and gruesome crimes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, it hurt when they executed this guy who KILLED A MOTHER AND TWO CHILDREN.  Well cry me a fucking river.

Myself, I'd have to say hanging and firing squad...at the same time.  Kill 'em, then kill 'em again.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't speak for him but I don't want to see people burned at the stake.

Lethal injection is fine. Dead is dead.

No need to discuss how much torture one deserves. Take Charles Manson, the guy should already be dead but I digress, so we haul him over to the stake and he passes out, do we wake him up? He has a heart attack, do we revive him to consciousness so he can feel the burning? How long on the rotisserie? We want some guy alive for 5 minutes of burning so are his feet roasted for 5 minutes then hit with a blast to finish him off?

Could bring in too many variables, go for dead is dead.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't speak for him but I don't want to see people burned at the stake.

Lethal injection is fine. Dead is dead.

No need to discuss how much torture one deserves. Take Charles Manson, the guy should already be dead but I digress, so we haul him over to the stake and he passes out, do we wake him up?
View Quote

no
He has a heart attack, do we revive him to consciousness so he can feel the burning?
View Quote

no
How long on the rotisserie?
View Quote

until he is turned to ashes or the fire goes out.
We want some guy alive for 5 minutes of burning so are his feet roasted for 5 minutes then hit with a blast to finish him off?
View Quote

i don't have a problem with a criminal suffering.  every animal i have killed has suffered and fought at the point of death.  as i hope i will cling to life for it is a very precious thing and not to be taken lightly.  i don't think a person should be cheated their death by being drugged before they are strapped to the table and executed for their crime.

Could bring in too many variables, go for dead is dead.
View Quote

i agree. dead is dead.  but don't cheat a man of the honor of facing his death with his eye open and his soul prepared.  so what if the death is messy.  it's only for a moment.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]
All I can say is if it had been my wife and kids, it would have made me feel good, seeing this, if that is wrong so be it. Enough said on this by me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:08:07 PM EDT
[#11]
  What that fat bastard had to suffer is probably NOTHING compared to what those three women had to suffer.

BRING BACK THE BURNING!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I agree with Cyanide X2 on this one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Here are TWO devils.  [;)]

[img]ammo-oracle.com/hillanti.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#14]
That is by far the most disturbing image I have ever unfortunately gazed upon...

...I think I'll go rinse my eyes out with a little bleach real quick...
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:55:36 AM EDT
[#15]
man, why you want to ruin my thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top